Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
• Certificate of Proficiency Brigham Young University 1983
• Certificate of Proficiency (with Honors) University of Michigan 2003
• Over 25 years of daily contact with US industries
• Six years working as a Production Engineer in the USA
• Deutsch als Fremdsprach Level 2A (DAF-2) - Goethe Institut São Paulo 1984 Goethe Institut - Boppard/Germany 1987
• Liaison Officer for Trend Fairs (Brazil) with Messe Düsseldorf and Köhl Messe/BRD
• Extensive experience in production and sales in Mexico, Venezuela and Argentina
• Berlitz - São Paulo 1984
• Centre Linguista – Montreal 2004
• Family Heritage
Extensive production engineering and sales work experience in Italy, France, England, Scotland, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Argentina, Venezuela and the USA.