Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Australian dollars (aud), Bangladesh taka (bdt), Canadian dollars (cad), Swiss francs (chf), Chilean pesos (clp), Euro (eur), Hong Kong dollars (hkd), Croatian Kuna (hrk), Indian rupees (inr), U. S. dollars (usd)
Standards / Certification(s)
Hosts interns Offers job opportunities for employees Offers job opportunities for freelancers
Master's degree - Strathclyde Business School, Glasgow, UK
Years of experience: 22. Registered at ProZ.com: Sep 2004. Became a member: Dec 2009.
Wordsmith Communication started with 2 languages (Sylheti and Bengali) in 2004 and currently we handle all the major world languages in the all the formats : Word, Audio, Video.
What we value :
1. We want our clients to succeed decisively, consistently and repeatedly in the marketplace.
2. We want our inner team and freelance associates produce joy and happiness in addition to products and services.
3. We strive to understand, as a business, the challenges of our clients' businesses that only a business can understand.
What are our value-additions ? (Translation of : "Why we ?" )
1. We have transitioned from a Translation company (2004) to a Communication company (2015)
2. We offer Translation, Cultural Sensitization, Desk Top publishing, Voice Services and Video and Subtitling services with in-house facilities and partnered studios.We are communicators as well as integrator of diverse skills sets within a stipulated time and within the bounds of best cost/quality matrix.
3. We aspire to offer best cost /quality ratio in all the services we offer.
Bio of Founder and Chief - Pritam B Wordsmith
Pritam Bhattacharyya, B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Telecom Engineering started his career as a Federal Government of India officer and graduated to a Freelancer while studying his Masters in Communication Management as British Chevening Scholar in Strathclyde Business School, Glasgow, UK (2004). In these years, he has published books on Freelancing, edited journals called Freespace, taught at Proz.com as a trainer, founded a charity called Freelance Foundation for freelancers with the motto, which is also his own Life's credo : Harmonizing Income, Leisure and Fame. He thinks that every Freelancer is an expert professional, CEO and Business Owner and to grow must understand the challenges of businesses (i.e. his /her clients).
Wordsmith is not a name - it is a pronoun and we are all consciously or unconsciously wordsmiths, because we remain users of words, all through our life.
Keywords: Sylheti, Bengali, Bangladeshi, Sylheti, Siloti, Syhlleti, Assamese, Indian Sylheti, Sylhet, Printing in Bengali, Bengali Content, Sylheti Translator, Bengali Translator, Bengali Publisher, Bengali Magazine, Bengali online magazine, Print on Demand, Print on Demand in Kolkata,