The person shown here is a basic user of this site. He or she may be contacted directly for language-related services.


Working languages:
English to Chinese
Chinese to English

AliceChen
Accurate and on Time

United States
Local time: 06:53 EST (GMT-5)

Native in: Chinese Native in Chinese
  • PayPal accepted
  • Send message through ProZ.com
User message
Specialize in Science paper editing
Account type Other
Data security Created by Evelio Clavel-Rosales This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber.
Services Translation, Editing/proofreading, MT post-editing
Expertise
Specializes in:
Science (general)Medical (general)
Medical: InstrumentsLaw: Contract(s)

Rates
English to Chinese - Rates: 0.10 - 0.20 CNY per word / 30 - 60 CNY per hour
Chinese to English - Rates: 0.10 - 0.20 CNY per word / 30 - 60 CNY per hour
KudoZ activity (PRO) PRO-level points: 8, Questions answered: 24
Translation education PhD
Experience Years of translation experience: 15. Registered at ProZ.com: Jul 2008.
ProZ.com Certified PRO certificate(s) N/A
Credentials N/A
Memberships N/A
Software Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Frontpage, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Pagemaker, Powerpoint
CV/Resume CV available upon request
Professional practices AliceChen endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.0).
About me
I have a bachelor's degree in English from China and a PhD in Neuroscience from the US. My expertise is in molecular and cellular biology, virology, and neuroscience. I mainly edit scientific manuscripts. The authors will get my expert opinion on the quality of their work and suitability for publication. I can also recommend two journals and write a cover letter at 300 Chinese Yuan. The cost can be estimated based on 0.1 US dollars per word. A 10% discount is given to first-time customers. Upon agreement for editing, the authors will pay 70% of the total cost and the rest 30% is due within one month of completion. The first editing is done within 5 days. The authors can examine the edited work and make changes according to my suggestions. The manuscript can undergo a second editing if the authors prefer. The authors can pay in Chinese dollars to a Chinese bank account in China or pay through paypal if it is preferred. I will keep your work confidential.

本人大学英文专业毕业,留美获生物学博士, 已多次在英文杂志发表作品。本人即有专业知识又有英文写作能力,我修改论文不光看语法,措辞,格式与部局,还为实验和数据分析提出修改方案。论文修改费可按每字0.10 美分估计。推荐两种适合发表的杂志及写给编辑的信要300 元人民币。初稿于5天内改完。然后作者审核修改,如觉有必要,可再次由我修改。70% 费用于收稿时付, 其余在改完时付。第一次由我改论文,少收10%。在接收论文修改任务之前,由我免费估计是否有在英文杂志发表的可能。为方便大家,已设国内账户,可付人民币,也可付美元。我为您的论文保密。
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.

Total pts earned: 8
(All PRO level)


Top languages (PRO)
Chinese to English4
English to Chinese4
Top general fields (PRO)
Medical4
Tech/Engineering4
Top specific fields (PRO)
Medical: Cardiology4
IT (Information Technology)4

See all points earned >
Keywords: Science, medicine, manuscript editing, science paper editing, contract, certificate, 生物,医学,论文,论文修改,英文杂志发表,书信,证书。


Profile last updated
Sep 19, 2009



More translators and interpreters: English to Chinese - Chinese to English   More language pairs



Your current localization setting

English

Select a language

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search