Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Chinese to French (École Supérieure d'Interprètes et de Traducteurs (Université de la Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris III)) English to French (École Supérieure d'Interprètes et de Traducteurs (Université de la Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris III))
Because I graduated from the best French translation school (ESIT).
Because I have a 5 year experience as a freelance translator.
Because I’m always very responsive and available for queries and new projects.
Because I can meet challenging deadlines and work with all kind of formats.
Because I know what marketing is about and understand that concepts need to be adapted according to the targeted market.
Because I always assess the difficulty, and don’t accept jobs if I’m not 100% sure that I can deliver top quality.
Because I’ve also worked as a project manager and therefore know what your expectations are.
Because I’m friendly, calm, flexible, and always pleasant to deal with.
Because you need me!
· Three-year course (master 2) of Economical and Technical Translation at the ESIT: French Graduate School of Interpreters and Translators in English and Chinese.
· Six-month course in Chinese at SOAS (School of Oriental and African Studies), London.
· Summer course at Shanghai Shifan Daxue (Shanghai Normal University)
· DULCO in Chinese (three-year degree course in Chinese language and civilisation) graduated from the INALCO (National Institute of Oriental Languages and Civilisations).
· Baccalauréat (certificate of secondary education) magna cum laude, literary section. Options: English, Spanish, Latin, rock-climbing.
OTHER WORK ASSIGNMENTS
Project Manager at Linguamax, translation agency based in Kent.
Translation assignment (EnglishFrench) for the China-Europa Forum
(中欧论坛), organized by the Foundation for Human Progress.
Three-month work placement at the China Exim Bank (中国进出口银行),
Chinese state-owned bank. (Translation, interpreting.)
Three-month work placement at Chantal Pulé Traduction, translation agency. (Contact with clients, estimates, contact with translators, proofreading, translations…)
Four-month work placement at Noir sur Blanc, press relation and communication agency. (Contact with clients, contacts with journalists, writing of press releases, press monitoring, translations.)