Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
General translation size +2>, i.e. I translate everything except technical texts, but I specialize in EU affairs, corporate communication, politics, press, HR, arts & culture, tourism and marketing documents.
Regarding my professional experience in EU Affairs :
- Traineeship at the European Economic and Social Committee (1999).
- 1999-2003: I worked for most of the EU Institutions, for some european NGOs and lobbies.
Education : I've got a Masters in political sciences on EU affairs and a MA in Philosophy.
Since the beginning of my business activity, I very regularly translate and proofread via different translation agencies in Europe for the European Commission :
- For the DG Education and Culture - For the DG Communication - For the DG Research, for the DG Health and Consumers' Protection, for the European Food Safety Agency (EFSA) - For the DG Agriculture - For the DG Employment and Social Affairs - For the DG Internal Market - For the DG Regional Policy - For the DG Environment - For other customerscolor=#FF0066>
- press columns for the American press agency Project Syndicate.
- press columns for the Air & Space Power Journal in French, a magazine published by the American Department of Defense (DoD).
- corporate communication for big companies: Hewlett-Packard, Kone, Whirlpool, QPark, Del Monte, etc.
- interviews for company magazines and cultural magazines, marketing documents, work contracts, vocational training exercises, HR surveys, etc.
-documents and reports dealing with European Trade Unionism for the European Trade Union Confederation and the European Trade Union InstituteIf you wish to know further about my new business Azur Traduction, visit my website : www.azur-traduction.com
Keywords: EN-FR general translation, proofreading, press agencies, magazines, newsletters, work contracts, terms and conditions for websites, corporate communication, Europe, EU affairs, geopolitics, geostrategy, political speeches, press releases, media invitation, environment, central Europe, sustainable development, transports, federalism, education, vocational training, culture, youth, multilingualism, music, science, information society, european trade unionism, ETUC, ETUI, fair trade, liberal professions, tourism, press, marketing, brochures, economics, politics, surveys, human resources, arts and culture, philosophy, airforce, defense, etc. , Azur Traduction,
This profile has received 1 visit in the last month, from a total of 1 visitor