Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
French to Polish (University UMCS, Poland, Bachelor's degree) Polish to French (University UMCS, Poland, Bachelor's degree) English to Polish (Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales)
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Reader 7.0, Passolo, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, Wordfast
2004 Post-graduate diploma (DESS) in Translation technologies and Information Management in French National Institute for Oriental Languages and Civilisation, Center for Research on Multilingual Engineering, Paris, France.
2003 Master’s degree in Applied Foreign Languages, translation option (English and German) at Paris 8 University, France.
1998 Bachelor’s degree in French at the University Maria Curie-Sklodowska in Lublin, Poland.
from 2005 Freelance translator
- for an enterprise, specialized in computers science. Translation of magazines: from Polish and English into French, from French into Polish (programming, data bases, IT, etc.).
- of a Web site of an IT society (Polish into French)
- of a logistics software (French into Polish, with Trados, 100 000 words)
- of a CRM software (PL-FR)
- of a Web site of a society specializing in cars construction
- of a brochure for a society specialized in construction and buildings (FR-PL, 5600 words)
- of technical documentation concerning medical center construction (FR-PL)
- user’s manuals of electronic devices (FR-PL, EN-PL)
- user’s manuals of household appliance (PL-FR)
- SAP software (FR-PL, 58 000 words)
- Website of an enterprise specialized in heating boilers (PL-FR, 28 000 words)
- Website of an enterprise specialized in agriculture machines (FR-PL, 25 000 words)
- for Guillin Emballages, a packaging enterprise: visit of the thermoforming and extrusion workshops (8 days, PL-FR, FR-PL)
- for a Polish enterprise specialized in agriculture constructions (6 h, PL-FR, FR-PL)
2004 Professional training period of 4 months at LCPC (Laboratoire Central des Ponts et Chaussées) in Paris, France.
• Web site development in PHP, updating
• Writing of a technical documentation about Wimusers site in French and translation into English.
2004 - 2002 Bilingual assistant English-French in FNEP (Fondation Nationale Entreprise et Performance), Paris, France.
Webmaster of the FNEP’s Website: www.fnep.org: Management, updating
2004 Webmaster of the Website of the INALCO Student Association: www.crimlangues.asso.fr