Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am an American chemical engineer and freelance professional translator based in Erfurt, Germany. I offer primarily technical translation from German into US English; preferred fields include chemistry, chemical engineering, technology, science, natural and organic cosmetics, skin care, steel, glass, wine, fashion, clothing, trade fairs, logistics, furnaces & combustion technology.
- Full-time professional translator
- IOL-certified (Diploma in Translation, Institute of Linguists; distinction for both specialized papers in science and technology, merit for general paper)
- Bachelor of Science degree, Chemical Engineering, University of Idaho
- Post-graduate researcher, Center for Biopolymers at Interfaces, University of Utah
- 1. Vorsitzende/Chair, Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer (BDÜ), Landesverband Thüringen e.V.
- Translating professionally in Germany since 1998