Khaled Mohammed El_Beyaly
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E . Ruwais
Mobile no. (971) 50 - 4161430 Home Telephone No. : + (971) 28778579
Personal Information :
Name : Khaled Mohamed El_Beyaly
Nationality : Egyptian
Gender : Male
Religion : Muslim
Birth Date : 15th. February,1969
Marital Status : Married
Telephone No : : + (971) 28778579
Mobile Phone : (971) 50 - 4161430
Current Job : Teacher of English Language – Secondary Cycle – Al Abbass Bin Abdul Motlib Secondary School for Boys in Ruwais Complex.
Address : UAE – Abu Dhabi – Ruwais – P.O. Box : 12065
( My Resume\CV)
- Arabic and English editing, proofreading, voiceover, and language instruction;
- Translation, and interpreting;
- Teaching English Language.
- BA (Bachelor of ART. English Major) (1990) Tanta University, Egypt.
- ICDL certificate.(2006)
- IELTS certificate (2007)
- Operating System: Windows XP.
- Applications: MS Office XP with FrontPage; MS Publisher 2003.
- Able to handle HTML files, using MS FrontPage 2003.
- Able to save documents in Portable Document Format (PDF)
Arab Translator Society ( ATS)
I- Teacher of English Language in Egypt in Secondary Cycle ( 1990 – 1995 )
2- Teacher of English Language in UAE in Primary, Preparatory and Secondary Cycles ( 1995 – till present )
3- Freelance of English into Arabic and vice verse.
4- Facilitator of Microsoft office programs “Word – Excel – Power point – Front Page – Access – Out Look “.
5- Translation, for the past 15 years:
Freelance work [English /Arabic, Arabic /English], including, for the past 8 years:
6- Translator for guide manuals of Moulinex Company Products.
7- Project manager for MAPI center in UAE
8- Linguistic validation for new products’ names.
Since 1991-1995: Working as a teacher on English language in the ministry of education in Egypt.
Since 1995-2004: Working as a teacher of English in UAE – ministry of education- primary cycle.
Since 2004-2005: Working as a teacher of English in UAE- ministry of education- preparatory cycle.
Since 2005- up to the Present: Working as a teacher of English in UAE- ministry of education – secondary cycle.
Translation into Arabic and English of Commercial Leaflets & Books, Sales Brochures, Legal Documents, Contracts, Certificates, Technical Manuals, Computer Manuals, Training Guides, Handouts, Local Authority Literature, Film Scripts and Packaging Materials. Other general subjects are considered upon inspection of text. A database of specific terms is kept for each particular company to ensure consistency in all follow up translations.
Proofreading and Editing:
Excellent command of proofreading and editing all the translation works.
Excellent Command of all the Computer applications relevant to Translation work, such as:
" Microsoft Office (Different Versions)
" Microsoft Word.
" Microsoft Excel.
" Microsoft Access.
" Microsoft PowerPoint.
" Internet Explorer.
" Adobe Acrobat Reader.
" Adobe Illustrator.
" Adobe PDF Converter
Language Pair & Maximum capacity of translation per day Arabic into English
English into Arabic
4000 words per day.
Khalid Mohammed El_Beyaly
P.O. Box : 12065,Ruwais,Abu Dhabi, UAE
Mobile Phone: (00971504161430) (Best way to reach me by phone)
Home Phone: (0097128778579)
Rates • Very high quality work for very competitive prices.
• My rate is 0.05 cent US $ Per word (Translation)
• Hourly Rate: 40 $ (Translation)
• 0.03 cent US $ Per word (Proofreading)
• * Just contact me, give me and idea about the project to be done and I give you rock bottom prices.
***** Notes *****
* For any further information, inquiries, samples, tests, quotes? etc, feel free to contact me.
* Also, a list of internationally well-known references could be delivered upon request.