Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Khaled Mohammed El_Beyaly
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E . Ruwais
Mobile no. (971) 50 - 4161430 Home Telephone No. : + (971) 28778579
Personal Information :
Name : Khaled Mohamed El_Beyaly
Nationality : Egyptian
Gender : Male
Religion : Muslim
Birth Date : 15th. February,1969
Marital Status : Married
Telephone No : : + (971) 28778579
Mobile Phone : (971) 50 - 4161430
Current Job : Teacher of English Language – Secondary Cycle – Al Abbass Bin Abdul Motlib Secondary School for Boys in Ruwais Complex.
Address : UAE – Abu Dhabi – Ruwais – P.O. Box : 12065
( My Resume\CV)
- Arabic and English editing, proofreading, voiceover, and language instruction;
- Translation, and interpreting;
- Teaching English Language.
- BA (Bachelor of ART. English Major) (1990) Tanta University, Egypt.
- ICDL certificate.(2006)
- IELTS certificate (2007)
- Operating System: Windows XP.
- Applications: MS Office XP with FrontPage; MS Publisher 2003.
- Able to handle HTML files, using MS FrontPage 2003.
- Able to save documents in Portable Document Format (PDF)
Arab Translator Society ( ATS)
I- Teacher of English Language in Egypt in Secondary Cycle ( 1990 – 1995 )
2- Teacher of English Language in UAE in Primary, Preparatory and Secondary Cycles ( 1995 – till present )
3- Freelance of English into Arabic and vice verse.
4- Facilitator of Microsoft office programs “Word – Excel – Power point – Front Page – Access – Out Look “.
5- Translation, for the past 15 years:
Freelance work [English /Arabic, Arabic /English], including, for the past 8 years:
6- Translator for guide manuals of Moulinex Company Products.
7- Project manager for MAPI center in UAE
8- Linguistic validation for new products’ names.
Since 1991-1995: Working as a teacher on English language in the ministry of education in Egypt.
Since 1995-2004: Working as a teacher of English in UAE – ministry of education- primary cycle.
Since 2004-2005: Working as a teacher of English in UAE- ministry of education- preparatory cycle.
Since 2005- up to the Present: Working as a teacher of English in UAE- ministry of education – secondary cycle.
Translation into Arabic and English of Commercial Leaflets & Books, Sales Brochures, Legal Documents, Contracts, Certificates, Technical Manuals, Computer Manuals, Training Guides, Handouts, Local Authority Literature, Film Scripts and Packaging Materials. Other general subjects are considered upon inspection of text. A database of specific terms is kept for each particular company to ensure consistency in all follow up translations.
Proofreading and Editing:
Excellent command of proofreading and editing all the translation works.
Excellent Command of all the Computer applications relevant to Translation work, such as:
" Microsoft Office (Different Versions)
" Microsoft Word.
" Microsoft Excel.
" Microsoft Access.
" Microsoft PowerPoint.
" Internet Explorer.
" Adobe Acrobat Reader.
" Adobe Illustrator.
" Adobe PDF Converter
Language Pair & Maximum capacity of translation per day Arabic into English
English into Arabic
4000 words per day.
Khalid Mohammed El_Beyaly
P.O. Box : 12065,Ruwais,Abu Dhabi, UAE
Mobile Phone: (00971504161430) (Best way to reach me by phone)
Home Phone: (0097128778579)
Rates • Very high quality work for very competitive prices.
• My rate is 0.07 cent US $ Per word (Translation)
• Hourly Rate: 40 $ (Translation)
• 0.04 cent US $ Per word (Proofreading)
• * Just contact me, give me and idea about the project to be done and I give you rock bottom prices.
* For any further information, inquiries, samples, tests, quotes? etc, feel free to contact me.
* Also, a list of internationally well-known references could be delivered upon request.