Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
- More than five years of experience in translation and organisation of events from conception through to completion. Member of the South African Translators Institute; understanding of the translation industry. Strong knowledge of translation and publishing softwares SYSTRAN, Final Draft, glossary and file management.
Assignments: PUBLISHING - Editions Bartholdi (Mauritius), Editions Mutine (France), Red carpet Publishing (Mauritius) INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS - South African Institute for International Affairs, Johannesburg - Alliance Française of Gaborone (Botswana), SADC Secretariat (Botswana), BREDA - UNESCO (Senegal), Africa Centre for Strategic Studies - Department of Defence (United States) - ADVERTISING - Imagine Communication (Mauritius), Talipot Productions (Mauritius), Creation Studio (Mauritius), Circus Advertising (Mauritius), Grey Worldwide (Mauritius). TEXTILE - Textile Machinery and Services (Mauritius), Mast Industries (Mauritius), Novel Group of Companies (Mauritius) OTHER: SATIM - Société d’Archivage et de Traitement de l’Information à Maurice, Rogers (Mauritius), De Chazal du Mée (Mauritius), Nestlé (Mauritius).
- Programme coordinator at the Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation (daily management, film acquisition, promotion of local productions, drafting of press communiqués…)
- - Participation to international film festivals (MIPCOM, MIPTV, FESPACO) and scriptwriting studio workshops.
- Ability to prioritise while handling multiple projects simultaneously in a hectic, time sensitive environment.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Well travelled throughout the African Continent and Europe.
- Enrolled in the online Internet Governance, Cyber Diplomacy, Diplomatic Law: privileges and Immunities course at the Diplofoundation, University of Malta.
Mr Steven Gruzd – Head of APRM and Governance project – South African institute of International affairs – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Vincent Garrigues - Regional Audiovisual Attaché French Embassy in Pretoria email@example.com
Mr Fareed Jangheer Khan - Chairman of the Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Pascal Tomasini - Consulate and Director of the Alliance Française of Maseru - Lesotho email@example.com
Mr Pierre Block de Friberg - In charge of the documentary unit France 5 firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: international organization, french, france, mauritian, film, movie, radio, island, media, script, screenplay, book, publishing