English to Chinese
Chinese to English
| EndoraC |
DELIVER WORD VALUE / HIGH EFFICIENCY
Local time: 19:44 CST (GMT+8)
| || |
clients and colleagues
on Willingness to Work Again
|1 positive entry|
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Editing/proofreading, Subtitling, MT post-editing, Transcription|
|Advertising / Public Relations||Media / Multimedia|
|Marketing / Market Research||Poetry & Literature|
|Law: Contract(s)||Energy / Power Generation|
|Cosmetics, Beauty||Business/Commerce (general)|
|Architecture||Textiles / Clothing / Fashion|
|Also works in:|
|Science (general)||Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc.|
|Telecom(munications)||Tourism & Travel|
|Transport / Transportation / Shipping||Wine / Oenology / Viticulture|
|Names (personal, company)||Manufacturing|
|Music||Medical: Health Care|
|Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting||Biology (-tech,-chem,micro-)|
|Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng||Construction / Civil Engineering|
|Cooking / Culinary||Environment & Ecology|
|Food & Drink||Furniture / Household Appliances|
|General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters||Government / Politics|
English to Chinese - Rates: 0.07 - 0.11 USD per word
Chinese to English - Rates: 0.07 - 0.11 USD per word
| 0 entries |
|Wire transfer, MasterCard, Visa, Skrill|
|Sample translations submitted: 1 |
|English to Chinese: cosmetics/art events/luxury goods media marketing/architecture|
General field: Marketing
Detailed field: Architecture
|Source text - English|
1) New DIORSNOW
This luxuriously rich, soothing cream instantly nourishes and comforts skin.
Offers a reinforced action on 24-hour moisture and plumpness, transparency, to leave skin glowing with pure, natural radiance during the day."
2) Headline: Learn about Asia’s Past History From Sunken Relics
Body Copy: Unlock the mysteries of the maritime silk route at Shipwrecked: Tang Treasures and Monsoon Winds. Curated by the Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, Smithsonian Institution and National Heritage Board, Singapore, the over a thousand year old artifacts tell the story of an ancient trade route stretching from West Asia, past Singapore and on to China.
Visit the ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands today, and submerge yourself in one of Southeast Asia's most important archaeological discoveries.
3) A one-stop shopping destination to discover TAG Heuer’s range of products, the TAG Heuer Boutique provides a unique experience consistent with the brand’s exceptional and aspirational DNA of; sporty and achieving spirit, Innovating and pioneering, ultimate precision, technology and design, passionate and energetic, prestige and performance.
4) Re-scaling Scottish Planning
Planning in Scotland, in common with many policy areas, has historically proceeded
somewhat differently to the rest of the UK. The systems are broadly similar but difference reflects a need for alternative emphases in policies, aims and institutions.
Such potential for difference was profoundly affected by the powers granted to the Scottish Parliament on its foundation in 1999. The key planning-related issues are detailed below discussed around the notions of “filling-in” and “hollowing-out” of the state (Goodwin et al., 2006).
These notions reflect how new and existing governance actions were undertaken by agencies, within the state and beyond. A hollowing-out process is often accompanied by one of filling-in elsewhere in the polity but may not be.
Similarly, new objects can be subject to governance attention which may add to processes of filling-in. Although there are debates about the suitability of this terminology, it provides a useful heuristic device to understand the changing governance responsibilities in the Scottish territory in the period 1999–2006.
|Translation - Chinese|
Body Copy: 沉船：大唐遗宝与南洋季候风--揭秘海上丝路。由史密森学会下属萨克勒美术馆和新加坡国家文物局执掌陈列的这些手工艺品历经千载，古韵煌煌。它们所讲述的故事，是一条源于西亚、循迹新加坡、直通中国的古代通商航线的历史。
这种潜在的差异深受成立于1999年的苏格兰议会授得权力的影响。与规划相关的关键事宜围绕该国两个概念--“填补”和“挖空” (Goodwin et al., 2006)在下面详述。
|Years of translation experience: 15. Registered at ProZ.com: Feb 2011.|
|English to Chinese (TJFSU)|
English to Chinese (TJFSU)
Chinese to English (TJFSU)
|Adobe Acrobat, AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS|
| EndoraC endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.1). |
- BA degree translation major and TEM8 certificate holder;
- Proofreader, book editor;
- highly proficient, with 10 years' translation experience in almost ALL fields, especially including:
- marketing and media,
- luxury goods,
- TV program and movie subtitles, screenplays,
- audio-video materials with or without subtitles.
- books (novels, management, MBA, economic and enterprising, social science)
- news report, blog articles,
- light and interior design magazines,
- education and training materials,
- architecture project detail description and all bidding, design, construction docu.
- medical and finance,
ALWAYS give my client positive surprise with:
- translation work of high Accuracy, Smoothness and Refinement
- INSTANT communication through stable internet and mobile access to emails, IMs and websites. Ideal working environment
- DAILY output from 2000 - 4000+ words
- RATE NEGOTIABLE and flexible based on customer needs.
Don't Worry, because:
- Lazy hand and irresponsible work avoided
- Highly professional and DIFFICULT documents accepted
- FULL-TIME and Independent translator offering whole day's work, OVER-TIME and URGENT project accepted
- CONFIDENTIALTY kept with independent working environment.
TESTIMONIALS and SHORT TESTS available, please feel free to:
- Message me
- Email me
- Phone me
Keywords: English to Chinese, Chinese to English, media, insurance, subtitle, architecture, literature, construction, management, training, market research, report, medical, blood, cosmetic, electronics, electric, mechanic, telecom, power generation, skin care, paint, website, contract, business, Chinese, English, interview, script, PR, fiction, novel, movie, video, culture, science, biology, art, nature, poem, poetry, fashion, feasibility, sales, hospital, foods, beverage, package
Profile last updated
May 29, 2015