Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Aug 9, 2016 (posted viaProZ.com): FR-EN translation of an amendment to a lease, ~ 3000 words. I'll be moving on to translating a PP presentation on medical education- how to better motivate med students in lecture courses....more »
Areas of specialization: medical and veterinary; social sciences, social welfare; international development, humanitarian aid, human rights; business, tourism; education, academic documents and various types of certificates.
- U.S. citizen originally from New York, lived in Morocco 45 years.Now residing in Michigan,USA
- English mother-tongue
- Freelance translator since 1989 (combined with other work until 1/03)
- ATA Certified for FR-ENG since 1997
- Teacher of English as a Foreign Language to undergraduate and graduate students of Library and Information Science, 16+ years (Morocco).
- Educational advisor for Moroccan applicants to USA institutions of higher education, 8 years (Morocco)
Education and work experience/USA
- Bachelor's degree (1961) in Biology
- Master's degree in Social Work (1964) and professional experience: mental health, youth corrections,and child welfare settings
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.
Keywords: ATA certified, English mother tongue, USA citizen, medicine, veterinary science, health care, public health, pharmaceuticals, behavioral sciences, social welfare, corrections, psychology, mental health, sociology, social psychology, demography, social research, psychosocial support, refugees, relief aid, Third World, development, resource allocation, humanitarian aid, human rights, education, business, marketing, tourism, academic documents, certificates, library science,