I am a qualified Italian translator (MA MA BA) with more than 9 years in the industry as freelancer, resident and project manager. I live in the UK and trade as BALANCE YOUR WORDS.
I work with EN FR SP > IT (native).
I specialise in transcreation, subtitling, creative & marketing translation, games & website localisation, health & wellness, medical devices, sport and fitness, spirituality & religion, lifestyle and fashion.
I have always loved communication and have graduated in translation and foreign languages (MA, MA and BA Hons).
Besides, I've honed my skills studying also marketing (Postgraduate Diploma), art (Diploma) storytelling and creative writing (Diploma).
I worked for 5 years in the marketing department of a medical devices company only to leave it and set my freelancing career.
I traveled and worked in Egypt, Belgium, Ireland, Spain, Canada and now the UK, where I am based.
Although I specialise in creative projects, I work with direct clients and agencies of all shapes and sizes.
I'm creative and flexible but my core remains the deadline and I always to make sure to deliver texts that exceed my client's expectations.
Some of my latest projects include:
• subtitling: TV shows, commercials and business/corporate videos.
• games: mobile and online.
• marketing: general, marketing research, reports & SEO development/implementation, etc.
• business promotional materials: website, newsletters, brochures, leaflets, PDFs and presentations, etc.
• advertising: online and printed, banners, short & long copy, leaflets, posters, etc.
• health & wellness: packaging, website localisation, brand development (multilingual), creative copy, marketing materials, etc.
• SM: multilingual content creation, planning and implementation/monitoring
Besides freelancing, I am also an active ProZ Professional Trainer for translators, IAPTI and NWTN member and speaker, blogger and when I'm not translating and managing my business I relax teaching and practicing yoga (Ashtanga - Hatha and Aerial).
I am always looking for new clients and collaboration opportunities, so if you want to hire me or get in touch just send me an email through ProZ or check my LinkedIn profile.