Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Article 1. Purpose of the Law
1.1. The purpose of this Law is to establish principles, systems, composition and classification of the budget, to implement special fiscal requirements, to define authorities, roles and responsibilities of bodies that participate in the budget process, and to regulate relations that rise in connection with budget preparation, budget approval, spending, accounting, reporting and auditing.
Article 2. Legislation
2.1. The legislation applicable to the budget system of Mongolia shall consist of the Constitution of Mongolia , the Fiscal Stability Law , this Law, and any other legislative acts enacted in accordance with this Law.
Article 3. Scope of the Law
3.1. This Law applies to budget entities and their officials, government and local special funds, fully and partly state and locally owned bodies that provide works and services related to the functions of the state on a contractual basis, which are obliged to collect revenues to the budget in accordance with legislation.
3.2. Provisions and clauses on program planning and performance agreements, and their execution and reporting stipulated in this Law, shall not apply to the budget of authorities engaged in executive functions, in accordance with legislation, involving state security.
3.3. Provisions related with transparency of this Law shall not apply to the budgets of entities dealing with state secrets, in accordance with legislation, and to the executive functions of authorities specified in provision 3.2 of this Law.
3.4. Budget relations shall be regulated only by this Law, which shall also govern establishment of the level of financing sources for local government and sector activities and their distribution.
Years of experience: 12. Registered at ProZ.com: May 2013. Became a member: May 2013.
English (Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology, verified) English (IELTS, verified) English (Victoria University of Wellington, verified) English (Australian Development Scholarships, verified) English (Mongolian national University, verified)
English to Mongolian (National certified translation association, verified) Mongolian to English (National certified translation association, verified)
National Certified Translation association of Mongolia
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, Fluency, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, OmegaT, Passolo, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX
My name is Ulzii, and I am a freelancer of English into Mongolia and vice versa. I offer a wide range of translation-related services, including without limitation original translation, editing and proofreading, back-translation and back-editing, and translation verification.
I have extensive 6 years’ experience in translating any kinds of documents and materials in various fields, including Business, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Politics, Law, Public policy, Mining, Computer, Environment, Information technology.
English > Mongolian:
• 2013 Training materials of radiological security (ca 15000 words)
• 2013 Work Plan for Building Capacity for MTFF (ca 10000 words)
• 2013 Assessment on a sovereign wealth fund (ca 22000 words)
• 2013 Kirby cleaning system manual (ca 13000 words)
• 2013 World Bank development indicators’ definition (ca 7500 words)
• 2013 Physical security and stockpile management of arms, ammunition and explosives (ca 6500 words)
• 2013 Booklet for The Netherlands Agriculture & Food Explorative Business Mission to Mongolia (ca 15000 words)
• 2013 UK Patient Information Sheet (ca 10000 words)
• 2013 MONERIS interface (ca 15000 words)
• 2013 HEINEKEN Ethicspoint (ca 8700 words)
• 2013 MONERIS software (ca 8000 words)
• 2013 translation and voice-over projects (ca 700 words)
• 2014 MONERIS manual (ca 18000 words)
• 2014 End user License agreement (Wearable devices) (ca 16700 words)
• 2014 Washing machine user manual (ca 20300 words)
• 2014 Kudoz translation (ca 5500 words)
• 2013 Government resolution “standard form of the tender documents for granting concession” (ca 9800 words)
• 2013 Dornod Uranium Underground mine’s work plan for 2008 (ca 5600 words)
• 2014 The consolidated financial statements of the government for the year 2012 (ca 8000 words)
• 2014 The "PMI Mongolia Chapter" Charter for non-governmental organization (ca 5000 words)
• Highly skilled in PC based applications such as Word, Excel, Power point, Trados
• Have excellent research and navigation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to functions effectively and collaboratively in a team environment;
• Familiar with Data Modeling and Relational Database Design
• Be able to work overtime.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.
This user has reported completing projects in the following job categories, language pairs, and fields.
Project History Summary
With client feedback
100% positive (3 entries)
English to Mongolian
Mongolian to English
Mining & Minerals / Gems
Government / Politics
Electronics / Elect Eng
Environment & Ecology
Computers: Systems, Networks
Keywords: Public policy, English-Mongolian, Mongolian-English, Business, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Politics, Law, Public policy, Mining, Computer, Environment, Information technology, Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, immigration documents, birth certificates, driver's license, Mongol translator, Mongol translation, English Mongolian translation, Mongolian English translation, english mongolian online translation, mongolian english online translation, professional english mongolian translator, professional mongolian english translator, english mongolian, mongolian english, english mongolian interpreter, mongolian english interpreter, Mongol English translation, English Mongol translation, english to mongolian translation, mongolian to english translation, english to mongol translation, mongol to english translation, english mongolian translator, english to mongolian translator, mongolian english translator, mongolian to english translator, english to mongolian translator, mongolian to english translator, english mongol translator, mongol english translator
This profile has received 27 visits in the last month, from a total of 20 visitors