Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
• Capable of dealing with tight deadlines with no loss in accuracy and reliability of translation.
• Extremely professional translator, who, at the same time, is very friendly to work with and understanding of the client’s needs.
• University certified, technical knowledge of English and Italian, but also on the field practical experience with both languages.
• Owns and proficiently uses SDL TRADOS STUDIO
Some of my areas of expertise are:
• IT & TECHNICAL TRANSLATIONS: user manuals, articles for specialized magazines, leaflets, MSDS documents for such high profile end clients as HP (consumer IT), HPE (B2B IT, IT infrastructure, cloud, storage... almost 2 million words translated between HP and HPE), Veeam, (Data management, Backup & recovery software), Schneider Electric, HP (IT field), Bruker Optics (spectroscopy, imaging systems), ESAB (welding and cutting systems) LaCie, Shell, ExxonMobil, EnerSys, Bostik
• BUSINESS AND MARKETING: surveys, product descriptions for websites or catalogues, press releases (e.g. regular marketing reports for end client Warner Bros, internal company policies for Alcoa, Novartis, Hilton and other companies, products descriptions for the website of a major toy company, including such creative work as coming up with products names for the Italian market, rules and regulations for a contest for Westin Hotels & Resorts, marketing material for Microsoft and Rai, the italian public television)
• VIDEOGAMES / MULTIMEDIA (e.g. 100.000+ words for flash games website, edited and proofread translations for a poker/casino website, gaming apps for Android and iOS for various end clients, including TabTale, , Facebook games such as Knights: Clash of Heroes, multiplayer online games such as Wind of Luck: Arena)
-Texts for websites (Ecommerce, travel, online gaming, online trading...)
• CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTS: birth, death, marriage certificates, diplomas, academic transcripts (both through translation agencies and for private clients)
• HUMANITIES (History, Philosophy, Arts, Music)
BA in Foreign Languages (English and German) at Università degli Studi di Padova
MA in Italian Language and Culture for Foreigners with Translation classes and final dissertation in Translation Studies at Università di Bologna
Exchange student at University of Michigan (1 year) and University of Oxford (6 months)
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.