Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Portuguese to English - Rates: 0.08 - 10.00 USD per word English to Portuguese - Rates: 0.08 - 10.00 USD per word Portuguese to Spanish - Rates: 0.08 - 10.00 USD per word Spanish to Portuguese - Rates: 0.08 - 10.00 USD per word English to Spanish - Rates: 0.08 - 10.00 USD per word
Spanish to English - Rates: 0.08 - 10.00 USD per word
Portuguese to English: NBR General field: Tech/Engineering Detailed field: Ships, Sailing, Maritime
Source text - Portuguese 2.5.1 Será de responsabilidade do supervisor de mergulho:
a) assumir o controle direto da operação para a qual foi indicado;
b) só permitir que a operação de mergulho seja conduzida dentro do prescrito no presente item;
c) assinar o livro de registro de cada mergulhador participante da operação;
d) não mergulhar durante a operação de mergulho, quando atuando como supervisor;
e) só permitir que tomem parte na operação pessoas legalmente qualificadas e em condições para o trabalho;
f) decidir com os outros supervisores, quando dois ou mais supervisores forem indicados para uma operação, os
períodos da responsabilidade de cada um;
g) efetuar e preservar os registros especificados no subitem 2.12;
h) estabelecer, com o comandante da embarcação ou responsável pela plataforma de mergulho, as medidas
necessárias ao bom andamento e à segurança da operação de mergulho, antes do seu início;
i) requisitar a presença do médico qualificado no local da operação de mergulho, nos casos em que haja
necessidade de tratamento médico especializado;
j) não permitir a operação de mergulho se não houver, no local, os equipamentos normais e de emergência
adequados e em quantidade suficiente para sua condução segura;
l) comunicar ao empregador, dentro do menor prazo possível, todos os acidentes ou todas as situações de riscos,
ocorridos durante a operação, inclusive as informações individuais encaminhadas pelos mergulhadores.
Translation - English 2.5 Obligations undertaken by the Diving Supervisor:
2.5.1 It will be the responsibility of the diving supervisor to:
a) take direct charge of the operation to which he/she was indicated;
b) only allow the diving operation to be executed within what is prescribed in the present item;
c) sign the Registry Log of each diver participating in the operation;
d) not dive during the diving operation, when acting as a supervisor;
e) only allow legally qualified personnel to participate in the operation, and suitable to work;
f) with other supervisors, when two or more supervisors are indicated for an operation, the responsibility terms for each one;
g) effectuate and preserve the records specified in sub item 2.12;
h) establish, with the vessel commander or responsible for the diving platform, the measures necessary for the smooth operation and safety of the dive, before its start;
i) require the presence of a qualified physician at the location of the diving operation, in the event that there is a need for specialized medical treatment;
j) not allow the diving operation, in the event that the regular and emergency equipment, in sufficient quantities for a safe operation are not, at the location;
l) communicate to the employer, as soon as possible, all accidents or all hazardous situations that took place during the operation, including individual information forwarded by the divers;
• 4 Languages Spoken and Written in a Mother Tongue Level (Portuguese, English, Spanish and Hebrew)
Asset to your company:
• I have excellent communication skills and inter-personal relations, and I am a keen and eager learner, motivated, energetic and with a constant go-to attitude. I am also very confident in my abilities and their development and evolution. Born in Israel, I grew up in Brazil, became a US citizen and worked in a Cancun Hotel as a religious food supervisor, also including guest relations, increasing my ability to understand the needs of people from different countries and cultural backgrounds.
• Determined to provide the best quality of services and always available to address issues or evaluate projects. I am also determined to always put the needs of the company on top when dealing with customers.
• Translator since 2004 – ProZ certified in the EN-PT pair in 2015.
• BA in International Relations with linguistic certification since 2011 (Spanish proficiency)
• Native Portuguese, English, Spanish and Hebrew
• Fluent in 4 languages, experienced in English, Spanish and Portuguese documents.
• Vast experience with technical documents;
• 7 years of experience with marketing/ad, academic documents, government and politics, humanities, literary/conversational texts/letters (creative writing – transcreation); and Information Technology, all with hundreds of thousands of words of experience.
• Up to 5 thousand words a day, with an average of 50-60 documents per month since 2004.
Punctual deadlines and constantly in touch with my customers for quality assurance, and to obtain high rates of LQA.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.