Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
- a native Korean engaged in the business of English-Korean translation and interpretation for around 18 years either in full-time or in part-time.
- worked as an international tax and accounting consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers Korea (the biggest accounting firm in Korea) for over 10 years
- professional experience as a marketing and promotion staff in the tourism industry
- US CPA (Certified Public Accountant) obtained in 1999 with the 3rd highest score in the world
- obtained BA in English Language and Literature at Korea Univ.(Seoul/Korea) and MA in English-Korean Translation at the Graduate School of Interpretation and Translation, Hankuk Univ. of Foreign Studies (Seoul/Korea)
- specialized in Finance, Accounting, Tax, Business in General, Marketing & Promotion, Tourism, etc.
Keywords: Korean, corporate finance, accounting, tax, marketing, localization, commerce, cross-border business, income tax, customs duties, indirect taxes, income tax, transfer pricing, tax disputes