The person shown here is a basic user of this site. He or she may be contacted directly for language-related services. |
Spanish to Italian
English to Italian
| maumi |
Local time: 17:43 CEST (GMT+2)
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Blue Board: Multimedia Translations |
|Translation, Interpreting, Editing/proofreading, Website localization, Software localization, Subtitling|
|Cinema, Film, TV, Drama||Government / Politics|
|Poetry & Literature||Printing & Publishing|
|Textiles / Clothing / Fashion|
|Also works in:|
|Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc.||Medical (general)|
|Media / Multimedia||Linguistics|
|Law (general)||Law: Patents, Trademarks, Copyright|
|Law: Contract(s)||International Org/Dev/Coop|
|Education / Pedagogy||Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting|
|Master's degree - SSLiMIT, Università di Bologna|
|Years of translation experience: 5. Registered at ProZ.com: Feb 2002.|
|English to Italian (Università di Bologna, Italy)|
Italian to Spanish (Universidad de Granada, Spain)
Italian to English (UCLA, University of California at Los Angeles)
|Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Powerpoint, Wordfast, Wordfast|
|CV available upon request|
Full-time freelance English-Italian and Spanish-Italian translator and proofreader (Italian native language).
- Language localization services for the entertainment industry.
- Literary and multimedia translation: movie-dubbing and subtitling, websites and software.
- Interest in Legal Documentation.
- Master's Degree in Multimedia Translation for Cinema and Television. SSLiMIT - Univ. of Bologna. Italy (Final grade: 30+/30 - 2003).
- Bachelor's Degree in Translation and Interpreting. SSLiMIT-Univ. of Bologna. Italy (Final grade: 110+/110 + permission for publication of my dissertation - 2002). Topic: relations between literary translations and original writings.
* Ample translation, proofreading and employment experience (Former Project Manager for a Translation agency based in Modena-Italy).
Keywords: television, cinema, cartoons, festival, comics, subtitles, scripts, magazines, dubbing, voice-over, speaker, music, art, MTV, contract, legal
Profile last updated
Jun 7, 2016