Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Chinese (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters, verified) Chinese to English (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters, verified) English to Chinese (The University of Auckland: New Zealand, verified) Chinese to English (The University of Auckland: New Zealand, verified)
Native Language: Simplified Chinese (Written Language) & Mandarin (Spoken Language)
Near-native Language: English
- Accredited translator (English <> Chinese, professional level) by Australia National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI).
- Full-time dedicated English Chinese medical translator, providing high quality medical translation services
- Master of Medical Science. 1991. Hebei Medical University, China.
- Graduate Diploma in Translation. 2003. University of Auckland, New Zealand. Achieved an average grade of A. An A+ grade linguistic essay was chosen by University of Auckland as a model essay.
- 17 years experience in medical translation. Recently completed translations include:
1. Patient Information for NUVANCE Facial Rejuvenation (Editing)
2. Pharmaceutical Patent Application
3. Instructions on how to use various types of sutures
4. List of medical terms, conditions & questions (for a website)
5. Manual for computerized axial tomography (CAT).
6. Publications of World Health Organization
7. Various Hospital Medical Records.
8. Various Test Reports on Health-related Products.
9. Loan Application Guidelines from World Bank, and many appendixes.
For further information or for an obligation-free quote, please contact Jimmy Deng:
Address: 3/193 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland
Email: [email protected]
Keywords: Chinese medical translator, Chinese medical translation service, Certified English Chinese translator, Mandarin, simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, auckland, New Zealand, accredited, accepted, recognized translation, freelance, Cantonese, interpreter, proofreader, editor, online, translate, medical terminology, medical terms, biomedical patent, in vitro diagnostics, traditional Chinese medicine, medical records, medical patents, physician, doctor, drug, pharmaceutical patents, epidemiology, preventive medicine, community health, population health, health care, public health, hospital, freelancer
This profile has received 38 visits in the last month, from a total of 25 visitors