Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
- 19 years of experience as a translator
- Highly professional work
- Absolute confidentiality
- On-time delivery
- Competitive rates
• Freelance translator (since 1998):
- Legal: contracts, sales/services agreements, general terms and conditions, legal notices, privacy and cookies policies, powers of attorney, sentences, patents, copyright, taxation…
- Commerce/Marketing: commercial correspondence, corporate presentations, marketing research studies, reports, surveys, advertising, websites, e-commerce, information technology, SAP, press releases…
- Computers: hardware, software, systems, networks…
- Tourism and Travel: websites, travel guides, hotel brochures,…
- Medical: health care, specifications for medical/pharmaceutical devices, patient information, medical records,…
- Others: games, video games, nutrition, food, drinks, wine, sports, cosmetics,…
• Spanish and Translation Teacher for foreigners
Mester School of Languages, Granada, Spain.
• Translator and Interpreter. Hired by the Spanish Home Office.
Motril Municipal Police, Granada Province, Spain.
• Translator (German and English to Spanish, 2 months)
2nd Intercontinental Meeting for Human Rights, Almuñecar, Spain.
• Bachelor's degree in Translation and Interpretation
Specialization: legal and financial translation.
Faculty of Translation and Interpreting, University of Granada, Spain.
- Intercalary year (Erasmus, LAE) at the University of Strasbourg, France.
• Legal Translation Certificate (Intensive Course)
University of Granada, Spain
• CAP Diploma (Spanish equivalent to the British Postgraduate Course in General Education). University of Granada, Spain.
• Degree in Tourism Studies
School of Tourism, Deusto University, Bilbao, Spain.
• German and Spanish Sworn Translator and Interpreter. Spanish Foreign Office.