Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I have been a specialized medical/pharmaceutical translator for 15 years. Recent translation projects include:
- Documents relating to different specialization areas, including psoriatic arthritis, Gaucher disease, interventional cardiology, veterinary medicine, etc.
- Marketing materials, mainly about pharmaceuticals
- Reimbursement studies on devices such as stents, neurostimulation systems, etc.
- Patient-oriented websites (psoriasis and diabetes)
- Efficacy and safety study protocols
- Lab Instrumentation IFU
Other fields of specialization:
- I have translated in a number of other fields, including art, literature, social sciences, oenology, agriculture (particularly wine-growing/making and animal breeding).
- I am an experienced subtitler, having translated over 250 films (feature films, TV programs, documentaries, etc.).
I produce accurate and targeted translations based on my ability to understand highly specialized matters and my linguistic and research skills.
I work for a number of clients based in France, the UK, Spain, the US and China, mostly specialized in the medical field.
Former member of the Proz.com Certified PRO network
KudoZ is a terms help network. Through KudoZ, ProZ.com members offer each other, and guests, free assistance in translating tough terms. To view some questions I answered, please click here.