A qualified freelance translator and interpreter, with hands-on experience in marketing and communications.
• Translating since 2007 (EN>IT, ES>IT)
• 6 years as a marketing and communications officer with a strong focus on copy and technical writing, and translation
• Total grammar and formal accuracy and consistency
• Valuable time management skills (never missed a deadline!)
• Providing transcreation, proofreading, copywriting and copy-editing services too
• Also a simultaneous and liaison interpreter
• A strong believer in lifelong learning: many workshops and courses attended (marketing translation, social media management, HTML, SEO)
• Master’s Degree in Translation and Conference Interpreting (University of Trieste) and Postgraduate One-Year Course on Specialized Translation on Biomedicine and Pharmacology, and Environment and Technical EN>IT (ICoN Consortium, Universities of Genoa, Pisa, and Bari)
My field of expertise:
• Marketing: translation of websites, blog posts and website news, (transcreation of) advertising, apps, video slides, commercial e-mails, internal communications, slogans, catalogues, company profiles, product presentations, brochures, newsletters, customer satisfaction surveys, articles, advertorials, press releases, short product descriptions for e-commerce websites, transcript and translation of TV commercials. Topics: IT, luxury, fashion, stationary, tourism, food & beverage, automotive, film synopses
Other specializations: • Technical: translation of technical articles, data sheets, user and installer manuals, reports, white papers. Topics: electronics, IT, furniture, interior design
• Environmental: translation of websites, science reports (baseline surveys, habitat assessment reports, statistical analyses), website news. Topics: marine, metal scraps, waste, material recycling and reuse, deforestation, gas emissions, oil and gas, bioenergy and biofuels, climate change, biodiversity • Medical: translation of assent and informed consent forms, package leaflets, leaflets for patients and health professionals, European public assessment reports, clinical protocols, clinical trials, papers • Travel and Tourism: translation of hotel websites, activities, holiday packages, city tours, menus
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.