Translations (general) from English, German, Dutch, Finnish and Danish into Swedish. In particular public sector/EU-related texts and topics. Also marketing / business texts/technical translations Experienced translator in the field of economy (micro/macro, business management).
- Freelance translator (non-fiction) and conference interpreter based in Finland,
working full time as a freelancer since 2002
- Certified court interpreter (in Finland) Swedish-Finnish (certification 2018)
- Teacher of future court interpreters in Helsinki/Finland in 2018-2019,
teacher of future conference interpreters in Turku/Finland 2006-07
and in Helsinki/Finland 2003-04
- In-house translation for various EU (European Union) institutions from 2001 onwards,
including i.a. the European Parliament (in 2003)
- Freelance interpreter for the European Parliament (since 2001)
- Internship at the Swedish Translation Division of the European Parliament (EU) in Luxemburg, (April-June 1999)
- Training program for future EU interpreters at Tolk- och Översättarinstitutet, Stockholm, Sweden 1999-2000.
- Freelance translator for translation agency Akzent in Germany, since 1998.