Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Czech (Faculty of Law - Legal English certificate) English to Czech (GSE - General State Exam) German to Czech (GSE - General State Exam) German to Czech (Faculty of Law (Prague) - Legal German certificate)
Across, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Catalyst, IBM CAT tool, Idiom, memoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Passolo, PhraseApp, Plunet BusinessManager, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, Smartling, Wordbee
English to Czech:
* medical devices - manuals, datasheets (cannulae, trocars, electrosurgical units), surgical components, diagnostic devices
* pharmaceuticals - informed consents and other materials related to clinical trials (protocols)
* computer science - translation of manuals for programmers and computer experts (Linux, C++, C#, Delphi 6, Visual Basic, UML, AutoCAD 2002),
* electrical engineering - instruction guidelines,
* legal translations (contracts etc.).
* management, psychology, human resources
German to Czech:
* medical translations - diagnostic devices, pharmaceuticals...
* electrical engineering,
* power engineering - articles concerning energy market in Germany,
* chemistry (safety data sheets)
- Localization of web pages (end client: Microsoft Corp.)
- Localization of Online Help and user manuals (end client: international developer of CAD/CAM software)
- Translations and editorial work for InfoServis project (knowledge and information portal for managers and HR specialists)
- Translation of manuals for Kerio MailServer 6.0 and Kerio WebMail 6.0
- Translation of manuals and technical specifications for diagnostic devices (end clients: GE Healthcare, Intuitive Surgical)
- Translation of website and patient documentation for Alcon contact lenses
- Surgical components (stents, cannulae, needles, catheters, infusion sets)
- 1995-1998 Faculty of Education (West Bohemian University in Pilsen) - subjects English and German.
- 1998 General State Exams in both languages passed
- freelance translator since 1997
- 2002-2004 - specialized courses of legal English and German for translators in Prague (Faculty of Law)
- 2004-2008 - Media studies and Journalism/International Relations (Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University in Brno), Bachelor's degree earned.
- 2010-2013 - Media studies (Faculty of Social Sciences, Charles University in Prague), Master's degree earned
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.