English to French Japanese to English English to Arabic French to English Arabic to English English to Chinese Chinese to English English to Japanese English to Korean Korean to English English to Spanish Spanish to English English to Hausa
English to Tigrinya: English to Tigrinya Translation
Source text - English We received your application on 05/18/15. You must complete an interview by 06/01/15. You can call us at 877-501-2233 or come into the office. Our interview hours are Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM except on state holidays.
If we don't hear from you by 06/17/15, your application for Food Assistance will be denied. Your request for assistance will be denied without an interview.
This is a list of things you may need for your interview:
*Social Security Numbers for the people you are applying for.
*Proof of citizenship or legal alien status such as: US passport, birth records, immigration documents.
*Proof of identity, such as picture ID.
*Proof of income, such as: copies of checks, check stubs, letters or statements from anyone who gave your household money.
*Proof of resources you may have, such as: vehicle registration, bank statements, stocks, bonds, life insurance policies.
*Proof of costs for child care or dependent adult care such as a receipt from the provider.
*Proof of housing costs such as: mortgage payments, property tax payments, homeowner s insurance, rent receipts, copy of your lease, utility bills, letter from your landlord.
*Other proof such as: unpaid medical bills, health insurance premiums, changes to your immigration or citizenship status, pregnancy with due date, adoption support or foster care payments
Source text - English Dear
Thank you for reporting the change(s) in your household. If your Mid-Certification Review is completed, and you have no additional changes, there will be no change in your ( ) Cash ( X ) Food assistance
What do you need to report for food assistance between reviews?
* When your total monthly gross income (money from all sources before deductions) goes over $3350.00.
When do you need to report changes?
* For cash and food programs, you must report changes by the 10th of the next month after the change.
What happens if you don't report changes on time?
* Your benefits could stop.
* Your benefits could be late.
* You could receive the wrong amount.
* If you receive more benefits than you should, you must pay them back.
* Apply for benefits, submit a review, or report changes at www.washingtonconnection.org.
* Fax information to us at 888-338-7410.
Write your client ID on all copies you send us. Your client ID is 052548158.
Call 877-501-2233 to process an application or review, report changes, or ask questions.
If you disagree with any of our decisions, you may ask to have the case reviewed. You can also ask for an administrative hearing. Administrative hearing rights are included in this letter.
Where can you receive automated information about your case?
* You can call The Answer Phone at 1-877-980-9220.
* When you call you will need to enter your client ID number, which can be found in the bottom right hand comer of this letter.
0010-01 General-No Change in Benefits
NO:000047 Seq: 00000002 Page: 02 of 02
Administrative Hearing Rights
What can you do if you disagree with our decisions?
* Ask for an administrative hearing.
* Ask for a case review by contacting your local office. This won't delay or replace the hearing and it could resolve the disagreement sooner.
Note: You don't have administrative hearing rights if the change in your benefits was part of a mass adjustment for a group of people required by state or federal law. (RCW 74.08.080 1 b)
How do you request an administrative hearing?
Do one of the following:
* Contact your local office.
* Write to:
The Office of Administrative Hearings
PO Box 42489
Olympia, WA 98504-2489
How soon must you request an administrative hearing?
* Within 90 days of receiving this letter.
Can your benefits continue during the hearing process?
* If this letter changes or stops your benefits, you may still receive them while you wait for your hearing.
* You must ask for the hearing before your benefits change, end, or within 10 days of this letter, whichever is later.
* Food assistance can only continue until your next review.
* Denied benefits can't be continued.
Who may represent you at the administrative hearing?
* You may represent yourself.
* A lawyer or any other person you choose.
What if you can't afford legal advice?
* Coordinated Legal Education Advice and Referral (CLEAR) may help you find free legal assistance.
* Visit http://nwjustice.org/get-legal-help
* If you are under age 60 call CLEAR at 1-888-201-1014.
* If you are age 60 or over call CLEAR Senior at 1 -888-387-7 111.
What if you lose the administrative hearing?
* You may have to repay some or all of the benefits you received.
* You won't have to repay more than 2 months of continued benefits.
Non Discrimination Statement
The Department of Social and Health Services isn't allowed to discriminate in any program or activity. No one can be excluded from any program on the basis of race, color, creed, political beliefs, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability or birthplace.
Translation - Oromo Kabajamoo;
Mana keessan keessa jijjiirama jiru beeksisuu keessaniin isinan galateeffadha. Qulqulleessi gar-tokko mirkaneessqa (mid-certification) yoo dhumatee fi jijjiirama dabalataa kamuu yoo hin qabaatiin, Maallaqa ( ) gargaarsa maallaqaa (x) irratti jijjiiramni homaatuu hin jiraatu.
Qulqulleessa dhimma kanaa gidduutti waa’ee gargaarsa nyaataa maaltu isin barbaachisa?
• Galiin ji’aa waliigalaa keessan hin qulqullaa’iin (maallaqa madda kamuu irraa argamu osoo hin hir’ifamiin) Doolaara $3350.00 caalaa ta’u
Jijjiirama uumame kana yoo hin gabaasiin maaltu mudata?
• Maallaqa caallaa fi sangatawwaan nyaataa tiif jijjiiramoota guyyaa 10ffaa ji’a itti aattii gabaasuu qabda
English to Amharic: English to Amharic Translation
Source text - English Ramiz's health history was obtained from a review of records. Please refer to the report of the district nurse for complete information regarding Ramiz's past and current health. Ramiz is diagnosed with Hemophilia and has a classroom health care plan to cover any needs that may arise in conjunction with this diagnosis. Ramiz appeared to be in generally good health throughout the examiner's observations. On 2/7/2014, Ramiz was ill a wheelchair due to an injury that had occurred that required him to stay off his feet until it healed.
My name is Eyoab Girma. I am a highly motivated and professional English to Tigrinya, Amharic, Oromo, Somali, French, Italian, Arabic, Geez, Swahili translator with more than 7 years of experience and 5 years as a freelancer. I have worked with various organizations within my country and other international organizations from US and Europe. My paramount communication skill and professional attitude towards clients gives me an additional excellence to my profession. I value honesty and loyalty most in addition to timely and excellent completion of all my tasks. I am willing to go an extra mile to give the utmost satisfaction to my clients. Finally, my willingness to work in all circumstances makes me a full-time available person for any urgent and immediate jobs. I strive to keep the promises I make, but I only make promises I can keep. I am enthusiastic to my profession and I like other to witness my dedication in the services I provide.