Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Swahili Amharic to English Oromo to English Tigrinya to English Somali to English Kinyarwanda to English Swahili to English English to Hausa Hausa to English English to Lingala English to Afrikaans
English to Amharic: Sample Amharic Translation General field: Medical
Source text - English What if my in-home provider is absent due to the outbreak?
Please contact your case manager or service coordinator. You may also contact DHCF at 202442-5988 for assistance.
How can I protect myself from coronavirus (COVID-19)?
The symptoms that are currently being seen with COVID-19 are fever and respiratory symptoms such as cough and shortness of breath. To help prevent the spread of germs, you should:
• Multiple times a day, wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if you have symptoms of acute respiratory illness.
• Stay home from work or school until you are free of fever, signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours and without the use of fever-reducing or other symptomaltering medications.
• Seek medical attention if you have reason to believe you have been exposed to coronavirus or influenza. Call your healthcare provider before visiting a healthcare facility.
Ethiopia Language Services is the leading African Language Services Provider. Our most competitive advantage is that we are dedicated to and specialize in Ethiopian languages and related services only. We cover all the main and official African languages as well as some of the minor and rare languages used by African tribes.
Our managing and marketing office is located in Egypt, and our operational office is located in the Ethiopian capital, Addis Ababa, where our extensive team of native professional linguists, translators, interpreters, editors and proofreaders manage and process all daily work. Our team members are all native qualified professional linguists with many years of practical experience across a range of fields and specializations.
We are adept at all CAT tools and relevant technology, and have a strong history of cooperation with other language services providers. We can provide the full TEP service at competitive rates, along with efficient turnaround times and the highest quality services.
Our key areas include Automotive and Car Industry, Business and Finance, Education and E-learning, Energy and Mining, Hotel and Hospitality, IT localisation, Legal and Law, Marketing and Publish Relations, Medicine and Pharmacy, Trade and E-commerce, Website translation, Video Game localization and other sectors and industries.
Ethiopia Language Services works with some of the largest and most prestigious companies and organizations worldwide, leading global brands, translation and localization agencies worldwide, as well as smaller businesses. We view our clients as partners and work closely and collaboratively with them to achieve their goals. That is why we have an impressive history of completing successful projects of all sizes for agencies and consultancies, governments and associations, non-profits and corporations, within virtually every business sector.
So, whether you are part of a public, private, government, big or small national or multinational organization, you can expect that we will work as an extension of your team and deliver successful outcomes for your organization.
We would be delighted to cooperate with you on your Ethiopian language projects. Please feel free contact us any time.
- Wide Range of Services
- 365/7/24 Availability
- High Level of Technical Accessibility
- Flexibility and Convenience
- Professional Quality
- Competitive Prices
- On-time Delivery
- Continuous Support
Languages We Manage:
Our main language combinations include:
English <> Afar English <> Amharic English <> Oromo English <> Somali English <> Tigre English <> Tigrinya English <> Swahili English <> Hausa English <> Yoruba English <> Igbo English <> Shona English <> Kinyarwanda English <> Afrikaans English <> Zulu =============== German <> Amharic German <> Oromo German <> Somali German <> Tigrinya =============== French <> Amharic French <> Oromo French <> Somali French <> Tigrinya =============== Italian <> Amharic Italian <> Oromo Italian <> Somali Italian <> Tigre Italian <> Tigrinya =============== Dutch <> Amharic Dutch <> Oromo Dutch <> Somali Dutch <> Tigrinya
Ethiopia Language Services offers a wide range of Ethiopian languages services, including:
- Document Translation
- Editing & Proofreading
- Typesetting and DTP
- Software Translation and Localization
- Website Translation and Localization
- Video Game Translation and Localization
- Audio/Video transcription
We do also provide other linguistic and language related services such as:
- Graphic Design
- Cultural Market Research
- Typesetting ELearning Books
- Retyping Hard Copies into Soft Copies
- Linguistic Market research
- Glossary & TM Building
- Website Development
- Mobile App Testing
- Style Guide Creation
- Software onsite Testing
- Data Collection
- Blog Content Writing
- E-Learning Development
- Brand Name Checking
- Logo Design
- SEO Translation
- Video Subtitle...and other services
All services listed above are carried out using our translators who are native speakers of the target languages and subject matter experts in their chosen fields of specialization.
Besides, many of our translators are certified and accredited by various regional and national translator organizations. That means they have passed standardized exams, testing their linguistic competence.
Most of our translators are located in Ethiopia and even within target local markets for which the translation is destined, a key advantage since these experts are constantly immersed in the target language and fully up-to-date on terminology developments in the destination region.
Due to the fact that we have long been in translation and localization business for many years, and to the fact that we have teams of diverse knowledge in so many fields, our team members can handle translation and localization projects in the following fields:
- Advertising and marketing
- Animal Sciences
- Banking and Financial
- Biomedical Engineering
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business & Management
- Business General
- Business Marketing
- Child Care
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer SciencesLiterature
- Culinary ArtsMedicine
- Data Communications
- Data Processing
- Energy, Gas and Oil
- Environmental Science
- Ethnic & Cultural Studies
- Fishing & Fisheries Sciences
- Food Sciences
- Forensic Science
- Health Care
- Heating & Air Condition
- Hospitality and Travel
- Information Technology
- Law and Legal
- Marine & Aquatic Biology
- Marine & Aquatic Biology
- Mass Communications
- Military Technologies
- Mining & Mineral Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Patent Translation
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Relations
- Radiation Biology
- Religion & Religious Studies
- Social Media
- Software Engineering
- Sport and Fitness
- Textile Sciences
- Tourism and Travel
- United Nations & Organizations
- Women Studies
Type of Documents we translate:
We can work with a wide range of document types including:
- Advertising copy
- All types of books
- Annual reports
- Birth Certificate
- Business correspondence
- Company profile presentations
- Customs documentation
- Death Certificate
- Degree and Diploma Certificates
- Film dubbing
- Film scripts
- IT documentation
- Land deals
- Lawsuit documents
- Marriage Certificate
- Modes of use of machinery
- Narration work for films
- Papers related to banking, insurance, finance, taxation
- Patent documents
- Police reports, FIR
- Product catalogs
- Product manuals
- Ration card
- Recorded speeches from conferences
- Registration Certificate
- Reports, Minutes of a meeting, agendas
- Research papers
- Sales and publicity literature
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Service instructions
- Software manuals
- Tender contracts/invitations/offers
- Video tapes, slides, audio tapes in different foreign languages
In so far as rates are concerned, we are so flexible and our rates are negotiable depending on the language(s) required, complexity of the text to be translated, word count and turnaround requested.
Ethiopian Language Services makes quality its top priority. We ensure quality language services by having «The Right Team of Specialized Language Professionals» and applying «The Right Quality Management Process».
All Ethiopian Language Services› translators are native professionals who hold advanced translation degrees and have professional work experience in their subject areas.
To provide reliable and accurate quality, Ethiopian Language Services uses a robust work process and strives for excellence by taking advantage of all that the emerging technologies have to offer.
Before delivering projects, we make sure the following QA checks have been carried out:
- Checking that all translatable sentences have been translated and nothing missed
- Running a spellcheck
- Running a terminology and a style guide check (if relevant)
- Checking the numerals (including commas/decimal points)
- Checking that all duplicates have been translated consistently
- Checking the punctuation
- Checking the syntax and semantic accuracy of the translation
- Checking there are no unnecessary double spaces
- Checking final layout and text flow to make sure no font corruption or layout issues
Translation and Localization CAT Tools:
All team members have excellent command using below listed CAT tools:
- SDL Studio
- Déjà vu
- ...and other apps
Typesetting and DTP:
Our highly specialized desktop publishing team can design a publication layout or overwrite existing source artwork files in any graphic design or DTP applications in either MAC or PC platforms.
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premier
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Word
- ...and other apps
Email: [email protected]
Second Email: [email protected]
Keywords: Afar, Amharic, Oromo, Somali, Tigrinya, Tigre, English to Afar, English to Amharic, English to Oromo, English to Amharic, English to Oromo, English to Somali, English to Tigre, French to Afar, French to Amharic, French to Oromo, French to Amharic, French to Oromo, French to Somali, French to Tigre, Spanish to Afar, Spanish to Amharic, Spanish to Oromo, Spanish to Amharic, Spanish to Oromo, Spanish to Somali, Spanish to Tigre, Dutch to Afar, Dutch to Amharic, Dutch to Oromo, Dutch to Amharic, Dutch to Oromo, Dutch to Somali, Dutch to Tigre, German to Afar, German to Amharic, German to Oromo, German to Amharic, German to Oromo, German to Somali, German to Tigre,