Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Extensive Professional Experience in the Following Fields:
- Education - course descriptions, transcripts of academic record, report cards, certificates, articles, diplomas, papers, etc.
- Certificates/Licenses - occupational licenses, driver's licenses, permits, training completion certificates, etc.
- Private Correspondence - letters, emails, text messages, etc.
- Linguistics - papers, abstracts, articles, etc.
- Law - court decrees, legal correspondence, contracts, wills, etc.
- Sport - articles, press releases, books, etc.
- Travel - websites, brochures, leaflets, flyers, etc.
1) Street Smarts - The University of Life, School of Hard Knocks
2) Extensive Travels
3) Obsessive Efferent and Aesthetic Reading
4) "Errors" and "Mistakes"
5) Master's Degree in English Language and Literature (Concentration: Linguistics)
6) Master's Degree in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
7) DELE (Diploma of Spanish as a Second Language) - Level B2 (Advanced)
US English, Polish, Dominican Spanish, German
- In-depth knowledge of North American, German and Dominican cultures
- Extensive leisure travel experience
Professional and Personal Interests:
*Latin American Cuisine
*Dominican Life and Institutions
*Florida (esp. Miami and the Everglades)
*Higher Education Issues
*Idioms, Maxims, Proverbs, Sayings and Slang (US Slang and Dominican "tigueraje")
*Latin American Music
*MBE (Mind, Brain, and Education Science)
*Native Peoples of the Americas
*New York City
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.