Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Mrs. Circolone (AITI) provides fast and accurate bilateral translations (English-Hebrew-English) for the private and public sectors.
Michal has a working knowledge of French and a university degree (BA) in Psychology and Communications (UNISA). She is an Israeli citizen and a US permanent resident living in the USA (Phoenix, Arizona). Hebrew is her native language.
Additional services provided: interpreting (field, over-the-phone and video-conferencing), subtitling, voice-over and narration (Female voice over artist & narrator for Hebrew).
For Quality Assurance, Michal utilizes a native English speaker, who is a professional writer, to review all documentation translated into English. That way you know that no matter what the target language is: English or Hebrew, it will flow naturally and error free.
Some of the software utilized includes:
Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64 bit), Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Edition Hebrew Enabled, Microsoft Word 2010 Hebrew Enabled, Adobe Acrobat 2017 Professional, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe InDesign CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe Dreamweaver CS5, Adobe Encore CS5, Adobe Flash CS5 Professional, Microsoft Publisher 2010 Hebrew Enabled, Trados 2007 Professional, SDL Passolo Essential 2011, Trados 2015 Studio, DavkaWriter 6.2 Platinum.
An extensive reference library that consists of numerous books and dictionaries, as well as many on-line sources.
For voice-over recordings we use:
A digital audio workstation using adobe soundbooth CS4 and Mixcraft Pro Studio 7.0 and Bheringer Digital Mixing Board (DVX3216). The microphones we use are: Electrovoice dynamic super cardioid and audio Technica condenser mic. We also offer analog recording using Tascam mixing board and reel to reel.
Fields of Specialization:
(1) Legal: depositions, affidavits, transcripts, wills & estates, immigration, official documents and correspondence.
(2) Social Sciences: psychology, criminology, sociology, political science, international affairs etc.
(3) Business: general, marketing, public relations, human resources, quarterly & annual reports.
(4) Health Care: physician and hospital reports, questionnaires and survey responses, pharmaceutical trials, medical devices, naturopathy, herbal medicine, aromatherapy, homeopathy.
(5) Literary: fantasy, fiction, non-fiction, memoirs, ketubot (Jewish marriage contracts).
(6) Localization & Tech Writing: websites, computer/video games, software, user manuals, user interface.
(7) Humanities: education, philosophy, middle eastern studies, etc.
Available via skype, telephone or e-mail.
Sunday - Thursday: 9am - 7pm;
Friday 9am - 4 pm (US Arizona Time: GMT-07:00)
For quotes and additional information please contact me at:
(Alternative e-mail: [email protected])
You can send me faxes at any time, and e-mails will be answered promptly.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.