https://www.proz.com/forum/kudoz/117112-small_improvements_to_the_reference_feature.html

Small improvements to the "reference" feature
Thread poster: Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 14:34
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
Oct 3, 2008

Dear members,

A few small improvement suggested by the community have been implemented on the "reference" feature of KudoZ:

• The reference posts have been included below the answers in the summary, including the name an picture of the poster.

• An optional title was added to the reference posts. When none is entered, the default title "Reference" will be shown.

• The green bar that showed the amount of reference entries has been deleted<... See more
  • Dear members,

A few small improvement suggested by the community have been implemented on the "reference" feature of KudoZ:

• The reference posts have been included below the answers in the summary, including the name an picture of the poster.

• An optional title was added to the reference posts. When none is entered, the default title "Reference" will be shown.

• The green bar that showed the amount of reference entries has been deleted

• The background of the reference posts has been made slightly darker than that of the answers

Thanks for all your feedback, and thanks to our members for making our work possible.

Regards,
    Enrique ▲ Collapse

•  
    Stéphanie Soudais
    Stéphanie Soudais  Identity Verified
    France
    Local time: 19:34
    English to French
    Thank you Oct 4, 2008

Dear Enrique,

Thank you, I think it is better, except one thing: on my computer, the darker background of the reference posts appears to be the same than the background of the"selected answers" in closed questions. First time I saw this in a question still open, I thought the question was in fact closed and that the asker had chosen the reference post as the most helpful answer...Don't know if I am the only one to have this feeling.

Regards,
    Stéphanie

Enrique Cavalitto
    Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
    Argentina
    Local time: 14:34
    Member (2006)
    English to Spanish
    TOPIC STARTER
    A new color Oct 23, 2008

Thanks Stéphanie,

The colors were modified slightly so that the reference entries have now a color intermediate between unselected answers (lighter) and selected answers (darker).

Regards,
    Enrique

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Small improvements to the "reference" feature

Trados Business Manager Lite
    Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
    Anycount & Translation Office 3000
    Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »