https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom%3A_translator_coop/765-kudoz_how_to_grade_a_question_you%5Cve_lost_track_of.html?text=KudoZ%20-%20how%20to%20grade%20a%20question%20you%5C%27ve%20lost%20track%20of%3F%20%28ProZ.com%3A%20Translator%20Coop%29

KudoZ - how to grade a question you\'ve lost track of?
Thread poster: Aida Alvarez
Aida Alvarez
Aida Alvarez  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 03:23
English to Spanish
Dec 7, 2001

I asked for the meaning in Spanish of the word \"solid state\" about a week and a half ago, and the same day I got two answers. Unfortunately, we had a server problem over here and I couldn\'t grade the answers. I had a chance to do that today, but, of course, it\'s not on the list anymore. Is there a way I can grade it? I want to be fair and express my thanks to the ones that took the time and effort to answer my question. Thanks.

Nikki Graham
Nikki Graham  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:23
Spanish to English
Glossary Dec 8, 2001

Hi,

if you go to glossary, choose the correct language pair and write the term you asked, it should come up and then you can grade it.

HTH

Nikki

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-12-08 01:12 ]

mckinnc
mckinnc  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:23
French to English
+ ...
Shouldn't be a problem Dec 8, 2001

Can\'t you just locate it by narrowing down the search for open items in your language pair and adding any details such as whether the question was business/finacial etc, then if it was quite far back, asking that it lists 500 entries?

Aida Alvarez
Mexico
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Amara. Thanks a lot. I did it and graded it. Appreciate your help. : ) Dec 9, 2001

Quote:

On 2001-12-08 01:12, Amara wrote:

Hi,

if you go to glossary, choose the correct language pair and write the term you asked, it should come up and then you can grade it.

HTH

Nikki

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-12-08 01:12 ]

Aida Alvarez
Mexico
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Yep. Found it now and graded it. Thanks for your help : ) Dec 9, 2001

Quote:

On 2001-12-08 09:20, mckinnc wrote:

Can\'t you just locate it by narrowing down the search for open items in your language pair and adding any details such as whether the question was business/finacial etc, then if it was quite far back, asking that it lists 500 entries?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ - how to grade a question you\'ve lost track of?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »