https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_membership/63280-sdl_group_buy_cant_contact_sdl.html

Only members can post in this forum

SDL Group Buy - can't contact SDL
Thread poster: Paula Trucks-Pape
Paula Trucks-Pape
Paula Trucks-Pape
Germany
Local time: 08:09
German to English
Jan 12, 2007

Hello,
I'm not sure where to post this, but I recently participated in a group buy of SDL TRADOS and proz membership. Although I transferred money to SDL for the software, my account with them is still marked as unpaid and of course I'm still waiting for the software. I've tried to contact them using their contact form and by phone with no success. Can I contact them via proz? Has anyone else had this problem?
Paula

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:09
Spanish to English
+ ...
Trouble contacting SDL Jan 13, 2007

Paula, I am so sorry you are having difficulty. I will contact SDL immediately and have a customer service representative assist you. I will have them contact you, and I will follow up with you as well to make sure your issue is completely satisfied.

Feel free to contact me regarding thsi issue, or any other group buy or SDL related concerns. Again, sorry for the inconvenience, I will get this resolved for you ASAP.

Drew MacFadyen
Advertising & Conference Manag
... See more
Paula, I am so sorry you are having difficulty. I will contact SDL immediately and have a customer service representative assist you. I will have them contact you, and I will follow up with you as well to make sure your issue is completely satisfied.

Feel free to contact me regarding thsi issue, or any other group buy or SDL related concerns. Again, sorry for the inconvenience, I will get this resolved for you ASAP.

Drew MacFadyen
Advertising & Conference Manager
215-268-0864
Collapse

Paula Trucks-Pape
Paula Trucks-Pape
Germany
Local time: 08:09
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Got access to software! Thanks! Jan 13, 2007

Thanks so much for your help (and the other supportive posts). I'm not sure what didn't go right at SDL, but now everything's running smoothly!

Thanks again!
Paula Trucks-Pape

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Group Buy - can't contact SDL

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »