Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
A highly skilled translator with experience spanning almost 30 years.
Mother tongue British English.
A bilingual, dual national, I have gained extensive experience in a number of fields and provide expertly crafted, meticulously researched, seamless translations from Italian into English.
• Banking, finance and insurance
• Business and commerce
• Law: contracts
• Law: patents, trademarks and copyright
• Life sciences
• Medical and pharmaceuticals: clinical trials, medical devices
• Fashion and texticles
• Food and nutrition
• Health, beauty and cosmetics
A DPSI-qualified interpreter, I also provide liaison, consecutive, whispered and simultaneous interpreting services and bring with me twenty years' experience gained as:
• Public Service interpreter for Edinburgh City Council
• Public Service interpreter for the NHS
• Legal and court interpreter within the Scottish Criminal Justice System including: Sheriff Court, High Court of Justiciary, Justice of the Peace Court, Crown Office, police stations, prisons, tribunals, lawyer’s offices
• Interpreter at events, seminars and exhibitions
• Interpreter at Scottish Parliament
• Diploma in Financial Services - Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland
• DPSI (Diploma in Public Service Interpreting) - CIOL (Chartered Institute of Linguists)
1991: "The Wind Cave", translation of "La Grotta del Vento"
2007: "The Italian Cadastre of Artificial Cavities", translation of "Catasto nazionale delle cavità artificiali", B.A.R. (British Archaeological Reports), Hadrian Books
2008: "Adventures in Nature", translation of "Avventure in Natura", published by Children in Scotland
2016: "Flight of the Swallow", translation of the biography, "Il Volo di una Rondine"
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.