Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Highly experienced translator with experience spanning almost 30 years.
Over seven million words translated to date.
Mother tongue British English.
A bilingual, dual national, I have gained extensive experience in a number of fields and provide expertly crafted, meticulously researched, seamless translations from Italian into English.
• Banking, finance and insurance
• Business and commerce
• General translation
• Law: contracts
• Law: patents, trademarks and copyright
• Life sciences
• Medical and pharmaceuticals: clinical trials, medical devices
• Fashion and textiles
• Food and nutrition
• Health, beauty and cosmetics
A DPSI-qualified interpreter, I also provide liaison, consecutive, whispered and simultaneous interpreting services and bring with me twenty years' experience gained as:
• Public Service interpreter for Edinburgh City Council
• Public Service interpreter for the NHS
• Legal and court interpreter within the Scottish Criminal Justice System including: Sheriff Court, High Court of Justiciary, Justice of the Peace Court, Crown Office, police stations, prisons, tribunals, lawyers' offices
• Interpreter at events, seminars and exhibitions
• Interpreter at Scottish Parliament
• Diploma in Financial Services - Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland
• DPSI (Diploma in Public Service Interpreting) - CIOL (Chartered Institute of Linguists)
1991: "The Wind Cave", translation of "La Grotta del Vento"
2007: "The Italian Cadastre of Artificial Cavities", translation of "Catasto nazionale delle cavità artificiali", B.A.R. (British Archaeological Reports), Hadrian Books
2008: "Adventures in Nature", translation of "Avventure in Natura", published by Children in Scotland
2016: "Flight of the Swallow", translation of the biography, "Il Volo di una Rondine"
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.