https://www.proz.com/forum/business_issues/24768-sample_non_disclosure_agreement.html

sample non-disclosure agreement?
Thread poster: Sol
Sol
Sol  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:37
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sep 15, 2004

A client has asked me to sub-contract a tiny translation into another language. They want me to handle all the details, but they want complete confidentiality. The translation is from English, and all of us, the client, the subcontractor and I, are in different continents, so I think the contract would need to be in English. Can any of you provide me with a sample non-disclosure agreement for my sub-contracted collegue to sign? I don't have access to the agreement I signed with the client at... See more
A client has asked me to sub-contract a tiny translation into another language. They want me to handle all the details, but they want complete confidentiality. The translation is from English, and all of us, the client, the subcontractor and I, are in different continents, so I think the contract would need to be in English. Can any of you provide me with a sample non-disclosure agreement for my sub-contracted collegue to sign? I don't have access to the agreement I signed with the client at this time. Thank-you.Collapse

Margaret Schroeder
Margaret Schroeder  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 11:37
Spanish to English
+ ...
Try searching for free samples Sep 15, 2004

Well, I just translated a confidentiality agreement into English, but of course it's confidential so I can't divulge it. Try http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=sample%20confidentiality%20agreement

Sol
Sol  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:37
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank-you Sep 17, 2004

I didn't think of doing that! There are quite a few out there.

Thanks

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

sample non-disclosure agreement?

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »