Working languages: English to Japanese Japanese to English
STR PROFESSIONAL and RELIABLE service
London, England, United Kingdom
Local time: 23:45 GMT (GMT+0)
Native in: Japanese
Please send me a message for any enquiry or just say Hello...
Freelance translator and/or interpreter, Verified site user This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber.
This person is not affiliated with any business or Blue Board record at ProZ.com.
Translation, Interpreting, Voiceover (dubbing), Subtitling
Specializes in: Advertising / Public Relations Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting Automotive / Cars & Trucks Business/Commerce (general) Cinema, Film, TV, Drama Law (general) Law: Patents, Trademarks, Copyright Marketing / Market Research Tourism & Travel Engineering (general)
Also works in: Archaeology Environment & Ecology Food & Drink Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters History Human Resources International Org/Dev/Coop Internet, e-Commerce Investment / Securities IT (Information Technology) Law: Contract(s) Law: Taxation & Customs Management Media / Multimedia Military / Defense Music Names (personal, company) Philosophy Photography/Imaging (& Graphic Arts) Religion Retail Ships, Sailing, Maritime Slang Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc. Sports / Fitness / Recreation Textiles / Clothing / Fashion Medical (general) Computers (general)
English to Japanese - Standard rate: 0.15 EUR per word / 35 EUR per hour
Questions answered: 1, Questions asked: 1 Send a payment via ProZ*Pay Other - Univ of Bath (MA inTranslation and Interpreting) Years of experience: 20. Registered at ProZ.com: May 2003. N/A English to Japanese (University of Bath., verified) CIOL Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, Wordfast
Training sessions attended STR endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.1).
• Legal (Contracts/Terms and Conditions/Witness statements)
• Business and Finance (Investment/Banking/Property)
• Engineering (Automotive/Solar power system etc.)
• Technical ( Electric appliances, mobile applications etc.)
• Medical (Pharmaceutical/Clinical trial questionnaires etc.)
• Marketing (Copywriting/Promotion video/Brochures/Tourism, hotel
• Media (Website localisation, Mobile Application, Film subtitles/Interviews/Magazine articles/Textbooks/E-learning
materials/Museums and Galleries etc.)
• Legal (Civil and Criminal cases/Police/Immigration and Employment tribunals/Probation
• Business and Finance (Insurance, M&A, Business and sales
• Engineering (Automotive/Medical Lab Automation/Refrigeration
system/Underground fuel pipe system/Automotive battery etc.)
• Medical (NHS/Radiology conference)
• Media (Press conference/public speech/news voice-over etc.)
• IT (Mobile operating system, SAP)
• QMS audit
Keywords: subtitles, movie, film, trailer, art, music, history, cultural studies, philosophy, TV, interview, food, culinary, interior, design, funiture, antique, fashion, business, copyrights, P.R.general, interest, children, book, charity, UK culture, slang,
Profile last updated May 23, 2019