Thread poster: Maria Celia Costanzo
Maria Celia Costanzo
Maria Celia Costanzo
Local time: 18:50
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 12, 2002

Hello!

I\'ve just dowloaded and installed the program. Instalation finished OK, but when I tried to start the program I receive the following message: \"KudozNet.exe ha generado errores y será cerrado por Windows. Debe reiniciar el programa. Se creará un registro de error\". (KudozNet.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created\"). I have MS Office 2000 Professional Version. Is there already any patch for
... See more
Hello!

I\'ve just dowloaded and installed the program. Instalation finished OK, but when I tried to start the program I receive the following message: \"KudozNet.exe ha generado errores y será cerrado por Windows. Debe reiniciar el programa. Se creará un registro de error\". (KudozNet.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created\"). I have MS Office 2000 Professional Version. Is there already any patch for this problem? Thanks!

María Celia Costanzo

Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bug: \'KudozNet.exe has generated errors...\'

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »