Thread poster: Luca Tutino
Luca Tutino
Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 25, 2002

Recently I have been asking a more KudoZ questions tha usual, as I was out of my country and I had to limit my time online to search on the web. First of all, I whish to thank those that helped me, very efficiently.

However, I met two minor problems:

- I wanted to grade the questions 10 days after posting them, from home. But, once I was back, most of them were already automatically graded. Some of those selected were not right, or not the best ones, as
... See more
Recently I have been asking a more KudoZ questions tha usual, as I was out of my country and I had to limit my time online to search on the web. First of all, I whish to thank those that helped me, very efficiently.

However, I met two minor problems:

- I wanted to grade the questions 10 days after posting them, from home. But, once I was back, most of them were already automatically graded. Some of those selected were not right, or not the best ones, as I found out.

- Now, whenever I pose a new question and somebody propose an answer, I receive a message including a \"Your open open questions\" link. If I click on this, I get to the \"Kudoz history: Question asked\" page where all the questions are graded, although not all by me, and although some of them are not added to the glossaries (and they should not).

Best,

Luca

Collapse

Andrea Bullrich
Andrea Bullrich  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:09
English to Spanish
Bug Apr 25, 2002

Hi, Luca.

A few days ago the autograding robot decided to go for a night out in the town and closed questions that had been asked only hours before (but it also did a good job closing very old questions). This was a bug and I think it is fixed now, but that\'s why your questions were closed before the usual two weeks. About the \"Your other open questions\" message, this is the way it\'s supposed to be: you get the message whether you have open questions or not, and if they
... See more
Hi, Luca.

A few days ago the autograding robot decided to go for a night out in the town and closed questions that had been asked only hours before (but it also did a good job closing very old questions). This was a bug and I think it is fixed now, but that\'s why your questions were closed before the usual two weeks. About the \"Your other open questions\" message, this is the way it\'s supposed to be: you get the message whether you have open questions or not, and if they are all graded you will see no open questions, regardless of whether it was you or the robot who closed them.

Hope this helps,

Andrea
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ: \"Your other open questions\"

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »