Thread poster: jsl (X)
jsl (X)
jsl (X)
Local time: 07:55
English to Japanese
+ ...
Mar 16, 2003

The information on the top page says:

\"Just added: You can now choose to show or hide any of your online status indicators.\"

But how???

In my profile edit page, I can see a link to \"Edit instant messengers data\", but I can only choose a type of instant messenger, and I cannot turn on or off the online status indicator.

I\'d appreciate it if you could tell me how.

Thanks in advance.
... See more
The information on the top page says:

\"Just added: You can now choose to show or hide any of your online status indicators.\"

But how???

In my profile edit page, I can see a link to \"Edit instant messengers data\", but I can only choose a type of instant messenger, and I cannot turn on or off the online status indicator.

I\'d appreciate it if you could tell me how.

Thanks in advance.

Collapse

Boyan Kostadinov
Boyan Kostadinov  Identity Verified
Bulgarian to English
+ ...
This small bug has been corrected Mar 16, 2003

You can now do it through the page for editing your Instant Messengers data. It worked before but you had to have something entered for either AIM, ICQ, MSN or YM before you can show/hide anything (even the ProZ.com Online Status). That was a small oversight on my part. Sorry about that.

jsl (X)
jsl (X)
Local time: 07:55
English to Japanese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot. Mar 16, 2003

Boyan, the problem has been solved. Thank you so much.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to turn on/off online status indicators

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »