English to French - Rates: 0.10 - 0.25 USD per word / 55 - 85 USD per hour Armenian to English - Rates: 0.14 - 0.25 USD per word / 55 - 85 USD per hour Arabic to English - Rates: 0.14 - 0.25 USD per word / 55 - 85 USD per hour English to Armenian - Rates: 0.17 - 0.25 USD per word / 55 - 85 USD per hour Turkish to English - Rates: 0.14 - 0.25 USD per word / 55 - 85 USD per hour
French to Armenian - Rates: 0.17 - 0.25 USD per word / 55 - 85 USD per hour Armenian to French - Rates: 0.17 - 0.25 USD per word / 55 - 85 USD per hour Arabic to French - Rates: 0.14 - 0.25 USD per word / 55 - 85 USD per hour
Film and TV, cinema, film festivals, screenwriting, art, media, current affairs, culture, sociology and anthropology as well as a broad range of entertainment business related matters. Voice-over, coaching, dubbing and simultaneous interpreting.
London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London.
Degree: M.Ac. Sociology (ECON) from LSE
Training: Acting, Theatre and TV (RADA, UCLA and various European Theatre and Film disciplines through workshops)
Sharp and accurate research skills - highly reliable and punctual work.
Translator/writer and interpreter:
Publishes author and translator in various publications, journals, newspapers, catalogs, poetry books, films, dubbing, subtitling, voice-overs, interpreting at major film festivals (Cannes, Rotterdam, Cairo, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C.) conferences, conventions, court hearings and business meetings.
English mother tongue - French bilingual
Source languages are French (bilingual), Arabic (native level), Armenian (native level), Italian and Turkish (source languages).
ALSO: English, Arabic and Armenian into French. Lived and worked in France for over 13 years.
1. Narrative and documentary film scripts, publicity and press packages and various related publications for films such as: Moving Stories, Last Station, Haifa, Histoires d'Arménie, Le Néflier, The Way Back, Al Awda, The Colour of Pomegranates, etc.
2. Poetry: An anthology of Armenian Poetry: SOJOURN AT ARARAT, a book of poems: SARE, and more recently: Forgotten Genocides of the 20th Century. Home is where Hatred is, and The London Journal as a published poet.
3. Stage plays: Lend me an I.D., On the Couch (Sur le Divan- for French Radio), Io Donna Immigrata (IT-EN), and Nannto, Nannto (various languages).
4. Treatises on anthropology, history and people from Arabic into English.
5. Websites and related texts from Arabic, French and Italian into English.
6. Academic articles for reviews, encyclopedia entries and newspapers - English, Arabic, French, Armenian and Italian.
7. Business manuals, catalogs, user manuals, and patent registrations.
8. Publications and brochures for the Ministry of Culture of Armenia, for Egyptian Television and for French companies such as l'Oreal, EDF-GDF, Solvay, Galderma, CRDT, PSA Citroen- Peugeot, etc.
9. Legal depositions for the US Department of Justice, The Texas Work Commission and for private law firms.
10. Medical translations for drug effects studies and tests including disclosure forms.
Vary between 0.09-0.25 per source word depending on language pair, technicality of material, layout and formatting requirements, clarity of original provided and deadline restrictions. Free quotes provided with no engagement for all specific projects.
Depending on language pair on half-day or full day basis rates vary between 450-1000 USD.
Can invoice in USD through bank transfer, US check or PayPal, EURO on an EU bank transfer or GBP on a UK bank transfer.
FAST, ACCURATE, RELIABLE and CONFIDENTIAL!
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.
Keywords: FAST, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, CONFIDENTIAL translation and interpreting services. NO JOB TOO SMALL, NO JOB TOO BIG. Travel is not a problem. We also do cultural consultancy for FRANCE, The MIDDLE EAST, former SOVIET REPUBLICS and the UK. Building Bridges Between Peoples and Cultures.
Conference interpreter, court translator, immigration translator, social affairs, localization, harmonization and proofing & editing.