Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
French to Italian (École Supérieure d'Interprètes et de Traducteurs (Université de la Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris III)) Italian to French (École Supérieure d'Interprètes et de Traducteurs (Université de la Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris III))
Dual qualifications, in law and linguistics: LLM in Italy, MA from the ESIT (Ecole Supérieure d’Interprètes et de Traducteurs) in Paris, Diploma in Legal Translation and Terminology from The University of Paris II.
Sworn Translator and Interpreter in France.
Internship as a lawyer with the European Commission and with UNESCO.
Simultaneous and consecutive interpreter. Business, legal and technical translations.
Experience working with :
- Barristers: for the preparation of briefs, conferences and consultations in both civil and criminal cases, for the initial negociations for redundancy arrangements, for international arbitration proceedings
- Solicitors, real estate agents and architects: to assist them in dealing with Italian clients wishing to acquire property in Paris
- Engineers: for technical on-site trainings on machine-tools
- Journalists: for the production of television reports (interviews, de-rush…)
- Marketing directors and opinion pollsters: for multilingual focus groups
- Board meetings, including call conferences
- European Works Councils
- Press conferences, particularly in the fashion and cosmetics industries
- Projects financed by the European Union, notably in the fields of training and employment (apprenticeships, temporary work, intra-European job mobility, green jobs…)
Efficient and highly professional, I offer clients rapid turnaround and a tailored, all-inclusive service.