KudoZ home » English to Polish » Construction / Civil Engineering

self-piercing valve

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
09:36 Apr 6, 2005
English to Polish translations [Non-PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering
English term or phrase: self-piercing valve
valve on a water pipe

Summary of answers provided



22 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5

urządzenie służące do włączania innego przewodu do działającego rurociągu bez konieczności wyłączania tego ostatniego z eksploatacji

    Reference: http://www.kryzaplast.com.pl/naiertki_pcv_pe.htm
Local time: 18:49
Native speaker of: Native in PolishPolish
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Voters for reclassification
PRO / non-PRO
PRO (2): Radello, Polangmar

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search