Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
We are a translation agency based in Barcelona, and we are currently looking for
-a native DANISH-speaking translator who can work with the EN>DK language pair
-a native RUSSIAN-speaking translator who can work with the EN/RU language pair
- Full-time freelance translator
- Legally registered and able to issue an invoice
- Native speaker (DK or RU)
- Reachable at normal working hours via Skype or telephone (please provide contact details when applying)
- Available and willing to complete a short translation test to verify skills, proficiency and suitability for the project
- Demonstrable experience
- Ready to start ASAP, available on August 2018
On any one project, you will be accompanied by a Project Manager, who will monitor progress and assist throughout the course of the project. For this, communication is key.
We are currently looking for an additional regular freelancer in these language pairs, with the possibility of working with us on further projects in the future.
Budget and payment details:
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
Poster country: Spain
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.