English >Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)-Proofreading/Editing in Tourism Ad.
Job posted at: Sep 18, 2019 09:43 GMT (GMT: Sep 18, 2019 09:43) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Chinese Language variant:
Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
1. This is a Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong) Tourism project. You need to proofread and edit, make sure the words and sentences are fully translated in an exquisite way, and you have to be idiomatic in keeping with the slang and tone of local.
2. You need to be patient and heedful, well-written sentences in an elegant way.
3. You must have the ability to read and write English.
4. Pay: It will be counted in piece. You can work at home, the more you work, the more you get paid.
5. You need to do a translate, proofread or edit test with the files around 1,000-1,500words. If you have experiences in this field, will be great if you can provide us 2-3 sample of your works.
6. After you passed the test, you need to sign our contract and the Confidentiality Agreement for our long-term cooperation.
If you are interested, please send your resume and provide your rate to [HIDDEN] Thank you.
: Taiwan Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Tourism & Travel Preferred software:
SDL TRADOS, MemSource Cloud Quoting deadline: Oct 9, 2019 16:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Oct 10, 2019 16:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
professional member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.3
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.
|Déjà Vu X3 |
|Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking