Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a professional freelance Dutch native translator and proofreader/editor (nl) with a strong focus on details and developed writing skills. My main areas of expertise are marketing, website/corporate content, journalism (e.g. press releases, reports, brochures), advertising, e-books, corporate law (e.g. terms and conditions, company policies & procedures), human resources, renewable energy, forex, culture and sports. I deliver the premium Dutch translations that your company/clients deserve(s). I work with the CAT tools Trados 2019, MemoQ or Wordfast Pro to make sure the terminology in the target language is always consistent, also for repeat assignments. Please find all further relevant details below.
- Eight years of freelance writing and editing experience: websites, sales letters, reports, interviews, columns, poetry etc.
- Writing School Amsterdam (private, approx. 2 years)
- Journalism course (private, 1 year)
- Library and Information Studies
- Information Specialist Libraries; six years
- Small Business School: Middle Management education for own business purposes
- Specialized marketing course (NIMA-A) and five years of working experience in an international marketing/commercial environment
- Continuously following language courses (English/Finnish*) and translation developments etc.
- VWO; pre-university secondary education; highest variant in the secondary educational system of the Netherlands
MdR Text Bureau
Dutch Translations and Text
Email: [email protected].com
Company reg. no.: 2278658-5
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.