Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Welcome and thanks for visiting!!
Don't doubt in contacting me if you have any question or comment. I offer you a qualified and personalized linguistic service. Just try me!
Collaboration with agencies and independent translators are welcomed.Specialization
- Medicine and Health Care.
- Science and Technology.
- Human Resources and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Translator for the American Association of Safety Engineers (ASSE). Translation of spanish articles for the Professional Safety Journal. Topics: Occupational health and safety.
- Professor at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, Viña del Mar. Course: Entrepreneurship for Translators.
- Nov. 2010 - September 2011: Translator for the journal Ciencia & Trabajo of the Science and Technology Foundation (FUCYT), belonging to the Chilean Safety Association (ACHS) (www.cienciaytrabajo.cl).
Topics: Occupational health, Occupational psychology, Human resources, Science, Technology.
- July 2008 – July 2014: Translation Professor at Universidad de las Américas, Viña del Mar, Chile. Courses: Translation Theory, Contrastive Grammar of English and Spanish, IT Applied to Translation, General and Technical-Scientific Translation Workshops.
- 2010: Master’s Degree in Higher Education, Universidad Andrés Bello, Viña del Mar, Chile.
- 2009: Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education, Universidad Andrés Bello, Viña del Mar, Chile. (www.unab.cl)
- 2003: Bachelor’s Degree as English-Spanish Translator and Interpreter, Universidad de Playa Ancha, Valparaíso, Chile. (www.upla.cl)
- 1999: Technical Degree as Executive Secretary, Minors in Computing and English, Liceo María Auxiliadora de Linares, Chile.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.