Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Italian (Roehampton University) English to Italian (Scuola Superiore per Mediatori Linguistici "Gregorio VII") Spanish to Italian (Scuola Superiore per Mediatori Linguistici "Gregorio VII") French to Italian (Scuola Superiore per Mediatori Linguistici "Gregorio VII")
Native Italian translator specialised in Games/Software/Website Localisation and subtitling for TV, cinema, video games.
Language pairs: EN/SP/FR>IT.
EDUCATION:- MA Audiovisual Translation at University of Roehampton (London, UK)
[software/website/games localisation, dubbing, subtitling and surtitling for cinema, TV and theatre, voice-over adaptation]
- BA Interpreting and Translation at SSIT "Gregorio VII" (Rome, Italy) with focus on cultural mediation of foreign languages for international organizations and business.
[sight translation, consecutive interpretation, simultaneous interpretation, chuchotage interpretation]
+5 years full-time translator/proofreader/editor/subtitler
Type of texts I have worked on:
- dialogues scripts for voice-over/dubbing/subtitles
- marketing articles
- digital and online user manuals
- legal agreements
- video games for various platforms (mobile, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, etc.) and focused on various topics such as sports (football, winter/summer olympic games), ancient/modern history, puzzles etc.
- glossary's creation and maintenance
- proofreading and editing
- QA support
Other areas of interest:
media and multimedia, travel and tourism, health and fitness, food and beverages, nutrition, environment, animal welfare, beauty and cosmetics, music