Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a French translator and I translate from English or Italian into French.
After obtaining a BA in Applied Languages (LEA) and a master's degree in Specialized Translation, I have worked for 8 years as a freelancer (translator-proofreader). I am now studying communication and marketing to start a new chapter of my professional, but I remain very interested in languages and translation. I keep my Proz account to stay up to date.
- a master in translation
- several technical translations made or proofread while working in translation companies
- 8 years of experience in the technical field as a freelance translator-proofreader, working on several technical files (mostly instructions and manuals)
- 3 years studying law and international trade while studying Foreign Languages Applied to Trade (my BA in LEA, Poitiers)
- a master in translation including a training with sworn translators
- several legal translations made or proofread while working in translation companies
- 4 years of experience in the legal field as a freelance translator-proofreader, working on several legal files (birth certificate, Terms and Conditions, diplomas, contracts, articles of association)
Translations for the food industry:
- Online trainings on Proz
- Self-training (online and with books and magazines like Traduire (SFT))
- 7 years of experience in the food industry as a freelance translator-proofreader, translating food labels and recipes, articles about food and wine (including the history of specific products, how to prepare them, where to buy them, how to customize them) for the magazine of a supermarket, recipes, and also instructions for machines producing food like pasta or ice-cream.