Master's degree - Universidad de Cadiz / ISTRAD – Master's in Audiovisual Translation
Years of translation experience: 8. Registered at ProZ.com: Jan 2012. Became a member: Jul 2015.
English to Italian (IULM, verified) English to Italian (Scuola Superiore per Mediatori Linguistici "Carlo Bo", verified) German to Italian (Scuola Superiore per Mediatori Linguistici "Carlo Bo", verified) German to Italian (IULM, verified)
Across, Fluency, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, OmegaT, Fluency NOW, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, Wordfast
I'm a professional English, German, Spanish to Italian and Swiss Italian translator, in the business since 2010 with a couple of higher-education degrees in translation, interpreting and marketing studies.
If you need to:
• expand your customer base
• build your brand and engage your audience
• sell your products and succeed on a different market and in a different language, read on:
Even if your product is excellent and something people need, it doesn’t mean people will buy it from you.
You need to connect with them emotionally. And how do you achieve that? By speaking to them in their own language – and using the right words.
And that's where I come in, with:
• Compelling marketing and advertising translations/copy that connect with your customers on an emotional level (think newsletters, blog posts, advertising, commercials and social media campaigns)
• Well-researched SEO keyword translation that isn't limited to a word-per-word translation of your keyword list – it consists of doing a proper research of what keyword(s) works best for the target market and provide alternatives if needed
• Competent website translation – Did you know that customers are 6-7x more willing to pay if addressed in their own language? Also, only 3 out of 10 Italian people can handle English info properly
• Effective video translation (subtitling) – Did you know that the human eye can read up to 42 characters per line and a maximum of 2 lines per subtitle (to fully understand the message on screen)?
You know that a great translation is as important as a great design or marketing plan and are ready go local. Press that Contact button and let's get the conversation started.