Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I specialize in translation, transcreation, localization, review and proofreading of creative content, but also have quite a knack for the medical field due to past academic choices. My greatest strength and motivation is making texts in English sound like they were originally written in Brazilian Portuguese. Also, having grown up in the USA and achieved top marks in the Cambridge English: Proficiency exam, I feel very comfortable working the other way around as well.
I'm a reliable perfectionist that prides himself on being organized and committed to meeting deadlines and goals.
▪ Brazilian Portuguese (native)
▪ English (native-like)
Translation and review of scientific articles for publication in indexed journals, abstracts, technical and academic documents, résumés, press releases, manuals and other projects.
Fields of expertise:
▪ Biological Sciences (General, Ecology, Zoology, Parasitology, Mollecular Biology, etc)
Further working fields:
▪ Other healthcare sciences (Physiotherapy, Physical Education, Nutrition, etc)
▪ Environmental Sciences (Geography, Geology, Speleology)
▪ Visual Arts and Graphic Design
▪ Health and Safety Engineering
Personal and professional references upon request.
In 2014, I became a member of ABRATES, abiding by strict standards to ensure the quality of the services I provide.