Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
- "diplomierte Dolmetscherin für Englisch und Französisch" -
----- Master´s degree in translation and interpretation -----
18 years of experience as a full-time freelance translator, resulting in high-quality translations, quick turnaround times, strict respect of deadlines, fluent style and, most of all: satisfied clients.
Translation/editing/proofreading into Standard German, but also translation/localization into Austrian German.
CV and sample translation (< 300 words) on request!
***PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SENDING REQUESTS FOR PARTICIPATION IN TENDERS - THIS IS A SERVICE I OFFER TO REGULAR CLIENTS ONLY.***
Here's an overview of my areas of specialization:
- medical(medical instruments, patient diaries, ICS forms, research reports and questionnaires etc.)
More than 400 projects completed in the area of clinical research documentation(recommendation letter available)
- legal (contracts, privacy statements etc.)
- website translations
- marketing, transcreation, ads
- market research questionnaires and reports
- press releases, Eurobarometer questionnaires and reports
- technical manuals & specifications, safety data sheets
and many more :)
***book translation: "Wien: Kaiserstadt - Weltstadt - Kulturmetropole
(Vienne : Ville impériale - Métropole - Capitale culturelle)" (Pichler Verlag Wien) - German to French***
***thesis on the English and German medical terminologies with focus on allergology***
*** Bilingual background (German and French)***
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.