Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
German to English (American Translators Association, verified) German to English (Georgetown University, verified) French to English (American Translators Association, verified) French to English (Georgetown University, verified) Italian to English (American Translators Association, verified)
Italian to English (Georgetown University, verified)
A lifelong learner with a passion for meticulous, accurate writing, I have over 20 years of experience as a technical translator and have more recently turned my focus to nutrition, food & drink, pharmaceuticals, and medicine.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Translation - Georgetown University
- BA in German and French (double major) - Earlham College
- ATA-certified German into English, French into English, Italian into English
Areas of Expertise
- Standard Operating Procedures, Medical Documents, Nutrition-related content, Automotive engineering
- Automation & robotics Document Types
- Manuals (owner's manuals, operating manuals, service manuals, user guides)
- Standard operating procedures, patient leaflets and guides - Training materials, learning modules
- Technical specifications
- Press releases, trade fair materials
- Trade magazines
- Transit NXT Freelance Pro
- SDL Trados Studio 2021 Freelance - MemoQ 2015
- WordFast Classic
- 2005 to present: Freelance technical translator
- 2000 to 2005: In-house technical translator for Siemens Energy & Automation, Inc.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.
Keywords: Nutrition, Pharmaceuticals, Medical, Technical, Automotive, Engineering, Manuals, Documentation, German to English, French to English, Italian to English, ATA-certified, Translation, Proofreading, SDL Trados, Transit NXT, MemoQ, Wordfast
This profile has received 40 visits in the last month, from a total of 28 visitors