Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
If you wish to receive my updated CV, please send me an email from the above Contact tab.
WHO I AM
I’ve always loved life sciences. That’s what led me to study biology and nutrition: I followed intensive preparation classes for the admission to the French national veterinary school. Then, I turned to biology applied to food and nutrition and qualified as an engineer (Master’s degree) in food science and technology. These years of study covered various fields of interest for the medical and pharmaceutical industry:
- Cellular biology,
- Biochemistry and organic chemistry,
- Nutrition, etc.
I’ve always loved English language too. When the opportunity arose to complete a 6-month research work abroad, I chose the food science department at the University of Guelph, Canada. Shortly after graduating as an engineer, I moved to Ireland and worked there for 5 years. These stays helped me gain a valuable international experience and bring my language skills to a professional level.
Back to France, I decided to dedicate myself to translation. I first carried out translations of technical and marketing documents for the electronic payment industry while taking translation classes with the University of London Institute in Paris. I graduated in 2007, and I decided to go freelance in 2009.
WHAT I DO
As a native French speaker, I translate from English into French only.
I specialize in the translation of medical and pharmaceutical documents: clinical trials, drug information (SmPCs, package leaflets), and general medical translations.
For more details about the translations I work on, the tools and methods I use, please send me an email and ask for my updated CV.
Recent medical projects:
- Informed Consent Form [translation]
- Study Protocol Synopsis [translation]
- Web interface for an online shop specialized in diabetes management supplies [translation]
- Post Emergency Obstetric and Newborn Care Needs Assessment Survey [review]
- Brochure for ophtalmologists: lens extraction material [review]
- Recommended Practices for Preoperative Patient Skin Antisepsis [translation]
- Foley catheter labeling [translation]
- Reagents package insert [translation]
- Sterilization indicator strips IFU [translation]
- Updating SmPC and package leaflet with changes brought to the EN version [translation], checking compliance with the current EMA template
- Package leaflet for guide wires [review]
- IFU for a disinfectant for an endoscope processor [translation]
- Customer launch letter about a mobile power unit for a ventricular assist system [translation]
- Heart pump patient handbook [review]
- Guide for the acquisition and use of a smartphone application for clinical research subjects [review]
- Full face mask marketing leaflet [review]
- Lacrimal bypass tube IFU [translation]